Norwich away Sunday 8th 14:00 post Europe hangover

Comments

• The other players seem really happy for Benrahma and great how he ran over to Noble after the first.
  • Really on it today, looked good
  • edited May 2022
    Making Norwich pay for midweek , great reaction and taking our frustration out in the right way
  • Benrahma now on 11 goals for the season - only Bowen and Antonio have more than him. Lanzini and Fornals each have 6. He gets questioned a lot, but he’s one of our most effective contributors in terms of goal scoring.
  • So Take Antonio off ,And also Bowen who is on a yellow need them both for city
  • Tempted to lob on Vlasic or Noble for Antonio.
  • It would be nice to get a couple more and get near the seasons end on a high
  • edited May 2022
    Not sure the point in still persisting with Yarmo instead of Vlasic. Yarmo will be home in 2 games.
  • edited May 2022
    Conceded already..... no we haven't O.o
  • Got really really lucky there with Fab messing up
  • Handball, ruled out, poor by Fab though
  • Sloppy start to this half so far
  • Okay we need to turn up here for the second half
  • At this point I'll be surprised if Vlasic is here next season.
  • Got lucky with that, regulation catch by Fabianski but he made a right mess of it.

I agree with Lukerz that giving Vlasic a half would have been a good alternative to putting Yarmalenko on.
  • Fabianski seems to have regressed on crosses lately.
  • Lovely volleyed cross by Coufal (I think) there, but Fornals had just drifted offside, and headed straight at Krul anyway.
  • Yeah that cross was quality
  • Fabianski seems to have regressed on crosses lately.

Definitely, he doesn't come for crosses as often as a better keeper would, and perhaps this is a reason why.
  • Coufal looks like he is getting back to his best
  • So far GD improved on manure by 7 this weekend
  • Back in control again of the play
  • This will be a pen
  • edited May 2022
    Dawson into the advertising hordings, holding his knee. VAR check for handball, ref going over to monitor.
  • Is it the camera angle or is that linesman absolutely tiny?
  • Penalty to us.
  • Lanzini taking it
  • Is it the camera angle or is that linesman absolutely tiny?