Eintracht Frankfurt (H) - Thursday 28th April, 8pm

Comments

• edited April 2022
    Think draws are always handy outcomes ahead of second legs. We win tonight, expectation will be we’ll make the final, which could he dangerous.
  • I was hoping to get some sleep before the 3a.m. kick off. Not possible, I'm so wired up 😁

Shall I send you this mind-numbingly boring environmental sustainability report that I'm editing? I don't mind, if it would help.

#helpful
    #self-sacrificing
  • Weird seeing our only current striker player as a right back and a right back at left back
  • Time to make my way to the game. I'm so looking forward to this one.

Home win.

COYI ⚒⚒⚒
  • We're more than capable of wining away, so a draw will not be the end of the world. I pray for a win though.
  • alderz said:

Weird seeing our only current striker player as a right back and a right back at left back

And Carroll fit to start.
  • I was able to finish early today, I wish hadn't finished this early, I'm a bit bored now, sat at home hahaha
  • Few murmurings about Zouma
  • edited April 2022
    Just gone past the stadium on the way home watching the crowds go there, a mixture of fear and trepidation on how it will finish, COYI will listen on the wireless when home, showing my age
  • Lukerz said:

Few murmurings about Zouma

Smart money seems to be on Zouma starting.
  • Zouma starts
  • edited April 2022
    Official line-up

Areola
    Johnson - Dawson - Zouma - Cresswell
    Soucek - Rice
    Bowen - Lanzini - Fornals
    Antonio
  • Wow much happier now
  • happy happy?
  • MrsGrey said:

happy happy?

joy joy?
  • I hope he’s not been rushed back
  • edited April 2022
    Need to work out why my bbc app seems to think I follow Scottish football all of a sudden , the transfer tab is Scottish and the headline is about rangers duh
  • alderz said:

I hope he’s not been rushed back

probably is but with how big this game is ? we are very much in the "all in" stage.
  • alderz said:

I read a direct quote from Moyes earlier where he said he doesn't rush players back, so we've got to assume Zouma is 100%

That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him subbed off inside 20 minutes 😄
  • alderz said:

I read a direct quote from Moyes earlier where he said he doesn't rush players back, so we've got to assume Zouma is 100%

That said, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him subbed off inside 20 minutes 😄
    Is this another post where you start by disagreeing with me then talk yourself around?
  • Great seeing the last match I remember being there and Mervyn Day doing the breaststroke in the mud puddle in front of his goal - a great night. Hoping for more of the same.
  • Would be great to see Antonio get a goal or 2
  • Carlton Cole: “We’re the biggest club in East London”

Classic.
  • Dodger58 said:

Carlton Cole: “We’re the biggest club in East London”

Classic.

Wot? Bigger than orient?
  • Nerrrrrrrrrves
  • thats not in the script