Sevilla v West Ham Utd 10th March 17:45

Comments

• We're doing really well here. Such a shame Bowen is missing though. Vlasic hasn't had a good first 20.
  • And Antonio is actually getting freekicks.
  • We're doing really well here. Such a shame Bowen is missing though. Vlasic hasn't had a good first 20.

I think Vlasic has been ok, but neither he or Fornals are massively involved yet. I’d like to see Benrahma at some point.
  • Johnson having a solid game here as Sevilla are attacking down his side

Think he's a great prospect and this coufal injury os giving him a real chance to show his worth
  • alderz said:

We're doing really well here. Such a shame Bowen is missing though. Vlasic hasn't had a good first 20.

I think Vlasic has been ok, but neither he or Fornals are massively involved yet. I’d like to see Benrahma at some point.
    Really? I think he's really struggled. Lots of effort, granted, but not much else.
  • OK all is forgiven, BT.

The Freddie Kanoute derby.

Can't believe no-one said this.
  • alderz said:

We're doing really well here. Such a shame Bowen is missing though. Vlasic hasn't had a good first 20.

Think it always comes to this

Feel like our starting attacking midfilders are always pretty anonymous and it's usually the sub that performs the best
  • Good shot there from Vlasic after a bit of sevilla pressure
  • We keep losing out in the air in our box. Surprising with Zouma and Dawson in there. Need to do better.
  • a lot of effort being shown but no quality what so ever. Wonder if we can keep this up for 90.
  • a lot of effort being shown but no quality what so ever. Wonder if we can keep this up for 90.

I think we’ve shown a good level of quality, some chances, decent in possession. I think we’re playing really well
  • Half just flying by
  • Like going down, these Sevilla boys
  • My stress level gets worse as i get older
  • I’ve got to say, I’m absolutely loving this. What an occasion. What a time to be a supporter of this club.
  • Noble talking to Johnson ,in break of play
  • steve said:

My stress level gets worse as i get older

Have a cup of tea. M&S gold label is perfect for soothing stress.
  • Takes me back to the old cup winners cup days and travelling around Europe and winning it and getting to another final.
  • Preston ,Think i need something stronger
  • alderz said:

I’ve got to say, I’m absolutely loving this. What an occasion. What a time to be a supporter of this club.

Same

Loving it
  • Johnson having a solid game here as Sevilla are attacking down his side

Think he's a great prospect and this coufal injury os giving him a real chance to show his worth

At right back, I don’t remember many, if any, who have seriously troubled him.
  • How do you guys post and watch at the same time
  • steve said:

How do you guys post and watch at the same time

2 monitors and a laptop
  • Waste of a corner. We're sometimes not very bright with our set pieces.
  • steve said:

How do you guys post and watch at the same time

I dictate my posts for someone else to type
  • That’s a good half from us. I know they’ve had a lot of shots, but most have been no bother. Couple of decent chances per team. I’m very happy with how it’s going, especially away from home
  • Hope we dont try and defend a 0-0

Eh? Really?
    I must be watching a different game to you mate.

• Glad BT are singling out Johnson for praise

Hes been wonderful
  • I've just realised the U2 lead singer is playing in goal for Sevilla.