Sevilla v West Ham Utd 10th March 17:45

Comments

• BT Sport I think?

BT Sport 3, from 5.00pm!
  • Yes, BT sport
  • Claret & Hugh reporting that Bowen is still unable to put weight on his bruised heel and that Rice still isn't fully recovered so they'll see how he's feeling this morning before deciding whether or not he flies to Spain.
  • Rice missing would be disastrous
  • We're not a one man team.
  • Obviously but losing Rice and Bowen would be a disaster imo.
  • Makes it a lot harder without those two, both have been our best two players this season, so to miss both is huge

Don't really rate La liga so can deffo see us getting something, but yea without those two it's MUCH harder

Same team as Liverpool but Noble for Bowen shifting Lanzini further forward or bringing in Benrahma like for like
  • edited March 2022
    Anyone think Kral might play alongside his compatriot?
  • Anyone think Kral might play alongside his compatriot?

Who?
  • Even Kral doesn't think he'll play!
  • edited March 2022
    Just noticed that the home tie has completely sold out. Only lounge tickets available.
  • Sevilla's Europa League squad is 22 rather than 25 as they only have one homegrown player, Jesús Navas and there have to be four.

GK
    Bono, Dmitrovic,

RB
    Jesús Navas, Montiel

CB
    Diego Carlos, Koundé, Rekik

LB
    Acuña, Augustinsson

DM
    Fernando, Gudelj, Delaney

CM
    Jordán, Rakitic, Óliver Torres

AM/W
    Ocampos, Tecatito, Papu Gómez, Tecatito, El Hadidi

CF
    En-Nesyri, Martial, Rafa Mir

Papu Gómez, Karim Rekik and Anthony Martial all doubtful, Delaney suspended

Suso and Érik Lamela were left out of Sevilla's Europa League squad

• Exwhu reporting rice is available for selection for tomorrow but Bowen may not be back till the 2nd leg
  • edited March 2022
    Think we all know the side

Areola
    Johnson - Dawson - Zouma - Cresswell
    Soucek - Rice - Lanzini
    Fornals - Antonio - Benrahma

Bowen on the bench would be my guess
  • Hamstew said:

Obviously but losing Rice and Bowen would be a disaster imo.

Rice was in the training video today. No way does he miss out of this size of game through illness.
  • Lukerz said:

Hamstew said:

Obviously but losing Rice and Bowen would be a disaster imo.

Rice was in the training video today. No way does he miss out of this size of game through illness.
    That's good news
  • Rice needs to sit deeper as per last season and allow Soucek forward for this one. It's two legs and we must have something to fight for when back to the London Stadium.He needs play his England role.
  • I’m excited but very scared.

Also the kick-off time is so annoying. I’m going to have to fake a client meeting so I can leave work early.
  • I’m excited but very scared.

Also the kick-off time is so annoying. I’m going to have to fake a client meeting so I can leave work early.

Sorry Jorderz, my boss has said that it's OK for me to watch the game tomorrow, so unfortunately I have to cancel our meeting =)
  • its a great time for me in Canada 12.45 pm ,and the wife has jury duty so just me and the dog
  • steve said:

its a great time for me in Canada 12.45 pm ,and the wife has jury duty so just me and the dog

Don’t tell us the score.😉

• Lukerz said:

Think we all know the side

Areola
    Johnson - Dawson - Zouma - Cresswell
    Soucek - Rice - Lanzini
    Fornals - Antonio - Benrahma

Bowen on the bench would be my guess

Areola has hardly distinguished himself in our last 2 FA Cup matches. Fabianski should play. There’s really no need to rest Fabianski. We need to play our best team. No point in holding back. This is now our best chance to get Champions League next season. I can dream can’t I!!!!!
  • apparently our fans got attack by Frankfurt fans , no doubt we will get a ban
  • I hope Moyes doesn’t treat this in the manner he sometimes treats top 4 teams (ie with far too much respect). I’d be delighted with a draw but 5 at the back might not be the best approach here. I worry they could play us off the park but we shall see!
  • Liverpool didn't so there is no reason Sevilla should. If we get a good start and gain their respect early it could get interesting.
  • steve said:

its a great time for me in Canada 12.45 pm ,and the wife has jury duty so just me and the dog

Good time for me too as I can still go to snooker at 7.30 =)

COME ON YOU IRONS
  • Martial back in training with the first squad but Diego Carlos, Fernando, Montiel and Papu Gomez all ruled out, Karim Rekik doubtful

Diego Carlos is a big loss for Sevilla, started every game this season apart from one match suspension and a Copa del Rey match against 4th tier opposition.

Possibly the worst time for Sevilla to be playing in the last 16 of the Europa League
  • I can't believe you posted that.
    Have all these years supporting West Ham taught you nothing.
  • All this psyko...psycho... stuff is doing my head in. I just want us to win!