Other matches Sat 12th and Sun 13th February

Comments

• Trippier two in two from freekicks.

Luckily we don't have CBs that have a tendency to dive in on the edge of our area...

Trippier injured today, possibly a bad injury ( he went to hospital for x rays )….
    Yeah, I saw he was in a protective boot and on crutches. Nothing against him personally, but hopefully he'll be out for Saturday.

Just need Saint-Maximin to follow suit and I might feel confident.
  • edited February 2022
    Newcastle fans in meltdown today after Trippier has been confirmed to have broken a bone in his foot. The 3 wins seem to have been forgotten. Could be out for a couple of months.
  • Who'd have thought Trippier could be the Newcastle Messi.
  • Tripper has a broken metatarsal, out for a number of games, so won't be facing us.
  • Don’t forget neither William or Wood have scored for them since their transfers.
  • just a quickie to say that despite having Fernandes as my captain for Utds double game week, I hate him, I hate Utd and this scenario will not happen again. Its like theres a spell on him to disappoint me!
  • Bazshuayi said:

just a quickie to say that despite having Fernandes as my captain for Utds double game week, I hate him, I hate Utd and this scenario will not happen again. Its like theres a spell on him to disappoint me!

Remember when he was a FF points machine.
  • He only scored because I had to stop watching and head to a car dealership to give them a few choice words. :)
  • Everton must be looking nervous now
  • Spurs winning at city.
  • Not anymore 1-1 =)
  • Burnley and Watford both winning away from home while Everton losing

Relegation battle really is becoming intruiging, even Norwich put in a real effort battling Liverpool
  • edited February 2022
    Spurs winning 3-1 at City, bad news all round.

Edit: 2-1, the third was ruled out by VAR
  • VAR, harsh but that's the rules!
  • Today has been a shambles
  • We had 3 shots on target at home to Newcastle. Spuds have already had 4 shots on target away to one of the best teams in the world. Shows our lack of cutting edge
  • Is that what it shows?
  • It does to me. Tottenham looking more decisive and dangerous than we did today
  • edited February 2022
    Should be a penalty for City, VAR sends ref to the monitor.

Penalty awarded 😊
  • We have been creating very few chances for quite a few matches in my view.

I was confused with Antonio today as he is the target man to put through on goal yet he was all over the place, often too deep or too wide. Benrhama and Fornals are meant to be in this places to feed him. Bowen is the only one offering any potency in the opposition danger zone lately.
  • edited February 2022
    Penalty to City. Brilliant penalty, unstoppable.
    Surely the added 7 minutes start now.
  • Kane again 2-3.
  • Kane again 2-3.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo
  • 2-3 FT 😭😭😭
  • Not great results for us, but if we can’t win our own matches then it makes little difference I guess….
  • Peter Drury on comms sounds like a hysterical screeching parrot. God I hate his voice.
  • Glen Hoddle talking absolute nonsense about Man City’s penalty…
    Oh dear 🙄
  • You had me at “Glen Hoddle talking absolute nonsense”