Spurs (h) 2pm Sunday 24th Oct Sky Sports cos some people have zero patience...

Comments

• Get in, thought legs might catch up to us today but well done the lads.
  • More happy happy joy joy
  • I'm now going to spend two hours enjoying the Spurs forums.
  • And breath and relax
  • Expat believed in me but I think that was because he had a bet we'd win 2-0.
  • Not only did we win.

But Spurs lost.

And hopefully Liverpool will turn Man U over so we finish the weekend in 4th.

Can't wait to read the Fighting Cock forum. They absolutely hate losing to us, which makes it even more glorious.
  • MASSIVE

Up to 4th by beating the Spuds and after a Europa fixture

Today's a good day
  • Not a most fluent and exciting game but a win is a win, especially against Spurs. Three consecutive games and three clean sheets.
  • Fab was fab and another clean sheet
  • That was fantastic and awful in equal measure - I am exhausted and delighted.
  • My spud friends annoyed they did not get the pen as they have become a small club and said Moyes changed things at half time and nullified spuds
  • We were average and still beat Spurs.
    They really are going backwards😜
  • Not a classic but I’ll take that all day long.
    I thought Zooooooooooma and Oggy were so solid today and Cresswell just gets better and better but there’s only one contender for MOM , take a bow OCS take a bow son
  • Professional performance, 3 clean sheets in a row ( including Genk match )...
    How things have changed....
    Feel so sorry for Spurs. Not.

Without being at our best we won, that's the way to do it ( wow, that sounded like Punch )

Happy weekend all....

• And let's not forget, they rested their first team on Thursday for this, and lost both games.

Very Spursy, that.
  • That was our 13th match this season (if I counted correctly) and we have now got 7 clean sheets. Of the 10 goals we have conceded 5 occurred in the first 3 matches.
    Incredible, if I remember the West Ham of old.
  • Time for a lay down in a dark room. Tomorrow I will rise, and batter my Spud foes, and once again enjoy bragging rights. Coyi
  • They had 0 shots second half. Easy
  • edited October 2021
    alderz said:

They had 0 shots second half. Easy

That stat alone means we deserved to win

That was evidence of the ‘new’ West Ham. We managed that last period of the game superbly. Compare that to last season where 2-1 became an absolute onslaught that we were lucky to walk away from.
  • Ratface Defoe seemed surprisingly down that we had won, or was it just my imagination?
  • Was really impressed with Fornals work rate and influence on the game. Cresswell having a purple patch. I am deluded enough to prefer a draw in the Man U v Liverpool game!

Been supporting us for 60 years and can't recall many times I am looking up the table rather than down.
  • Just been on the fighting cock forum for a read, did it when my 9 year old could not see the comments, fair to say not happy and a tad bitter and sweary :)
  • I couldn't find the match on their forum
  • Think it’s safe to say we will be in 4th until next weekend.
  • Just been on the fighting cock forum for a read, did it when my 9 year old could not see the comments, fair to say not happy and a tad bitter and sweary :)

I get the impression that they don’t like Nuno much, which is a bit weird as I think he’s the nicest thing about that club.
  • As if the goal wasn't pleasing enough - Antonio was being marked by Harry Kane =)
    and by the way one had 1-0 in the predictions thread - happy happy happy joy joy joy
  • I've heard the the so called football experts say many times that if you can grind out a
    1-0 win when your not playing at your best that's the sign of a great team. looks like we have made the big time. :)
  • Very cagey game plan from Mr Moyes. Terrible on my nerves, but it worked! Spurs must hate Antonio - he always scores against them. Thumbs up for Fab, his best game for a while, and Fornals was a dynamo 🤩 These lads cheer me up with their attitude 👍
  • I had to unexpectedly go into work so missed it all, but very very happy.