This week's other games (League and Europe)

Comments

• edited October 2021
    United losing the plot...Pogba red carded. VAR proving its worth again.

Rice must be very tempted
  • If Noble scored that penalty then we'd be 6 points ahead of United right now

How is Ole still in the job? (I mean he's deffo going after this)
  • Ole is going nowhere, he'll be there till the end of the season.
  • Don't that still gets me. That was a point thrown away. The guy had not saved one since 1974.
  • Poor old Jessie still didn't get off the bench at 5-0 down. Come home lad.
  • edited October 2021

Poor old Jessie still didn't get off the bench at 5-0 down. Come home lad.

Nope ........... had his chance and blew it, bye bye Jesse, send us a postcard from Tyneside
  • Poor old Jessie still didn't get off the bench at 5-0 down. Come home lad.

Nope ........... had his chance and blew it, bye bye Jesse, send us a postcard from Tyneside
    I'd welcome Lingard back with open arms...
    IMO equal or an improvement on what we have....
  • I would have Lingard back in a heartbeat. Absolutely no question about it for me.
  • totally agree re Jesse coming back

slightly irritated Liverpool only scored 5 :-D As soon as Pogba got sent off I knew Utd wouldnt even bother trying to attack. Total damage limitation and Liverpool strolling about, passing with no urgency. The greedy part of me wanted another couple of goals to set their worse ever home defeat up
  • Watching Sky , after the Utd debacle and honestly I swear, there was less fuss made when they announced the second world war on the radio. God I hate UTD so much
  • There saying it does not get any easier for man u but dont they have spurs next =)
  • On the BBC football page, there are 7 ( seven) articles about the Liverpool- ManU match.

2 about Leicester.

1 about our match.
  • A Sky headline says “Solskjaer has no case for the defence”. What a waste of the words “case for the”.
  • You sound surprised!?!
  • While it’s unfair, I enjoy going under the radar as such…
    We can enjoy our own success without having to read about it from someone who in all fairness probably wasn’t even at the match…⚽️
  • Only 13 days before we face Liverpool...(gulp)

Lingard to Everton, just a 30 mile drive up the M56 from his £3m house in the "Golden Triangle" to Finch Farm training ground
  • Tough next 6 weeks in the league.

Villa away
    Liverpool home
    Wolves away
    City away
    Brighton Home
    Chelsea Home

All sandwiched between European games.
  • 10 points will do fine.
  • West Ham U23s also did over Man U U23s 6-0
  • And the U18s beat Villa 5-0 =)
  • The U23's are 2-0 up at half time at Gillingham. A win puts them into the knock out stage. COYI
  • England Women currently leading Latvia 9-0. I must confess I think even Spurs could beat Latvia. Still 10 mins to go !
  • 10-0 final score
  • Had anybody remembered that Sead Kolasinac is still an Arsenal player?
  • I'm not sure I've heard his name mentioned on SKY during tonights match.
  • I am not watching, just skimming the BBC website coverage. He had a header blocked off the line, apparently.
  • Dodger58 said:

10-0 final score

They had 58 shots too