NINE down - 11 to go. (Managers, that is.) ... (27.02.2022)

Comments

• edited November 2021
    Conte prefers a 3-5-2 with wing backs while Nuno, Mourinho and Pochettino all preferred a back four.

Kane up front with either Son, Moura or Bergwijn?

This might not be easy (but could be amusing)

First game at home to the mighty Vitesse Arnhem on Thursday after Genk away
  • This, to me at least, just looks like a repeat episode of the Jose appointment.
  • Jose's main attribute now is creating a toxic environment, so I think that separates them.

But I also don't think Conte is that defensive. Chelsea scored 85 goals in the season he won the league which is pretty comparable. In none of Jose's wins did they ever score more than 73 - which is pretty low for a league winner and with the players he's had.
  • He'll be promised money, it won't be enough and then the storm clouds will brew up and it will end in tears.
  • Too early for Conte out yet 😂
  • Conte started with a 3-4-3 against Vitesse,
  • Eddie Howe to Newcastle it seems.
    Reckon that’ll go down well with those deluded Geordies who probably thought that would just go and get Pep.
  • I completely believe that they will be relegated under Howe. Bournemouth were fun to watch but could not defend, and when he's got such terrible defenders, it's not going to end well.
  • That would be funny =)
  • I couldn't agree more with alderz, Howe's Bournemouth team couldn't defend, so unless he's brushed up on how to defend, they're getting relegated.
  • Newcastle,Burnley and Villa i want to go down .I know Norwich will but if i get 2 out of 3 i will be happy
  • If Villa did happen to go down, I'd like us to go for Ollie Watkins.....
  • edited November 2021
    Farke makes it 4 - despite winning today
  • Norwich win their first game and sack their manager. If only Conte had waited, he must be kicking himself
  • Crazy win loose or draw .Your in trouble if your a manager
  • edited November 2021
    Klopp could be gone after tomorrow . when we win =)
  • I genuinely didn't see that coming.
  • Dodger58 said:

I don't get this he is too good for the championship and not good enough for the prem, which is their business model, bounce around and collect the fees
  • Dodger58 said:

I don't get this he is too good for the championship and not good enough for the prem, which is their business model, bounce around and collect the fees
    I assume you are joking. I don’t think that is their intention at all, I’m sure the intention is to stay up. If they didi intend to continuously get promoted and relegated for the fees then I would say they have been very successful in executing their plan: and have demonstrated great organizational skills and management.
  • Dodger58 said:

I assume you are joking. I don’t think that is their intention at all, I’m sure the intention is to stay up. If they didi intend to continuously get promoted and relegated for the fees then I would say they have been very successful in executing their plan: and have demonstrated great organizational skills and management.
    I genuinely think this is the model to ensure financial security for the club in the short term to medium term and once secure kick on from there
  • Dean Smith gone =)
  • Can’t think of an obvious standout that they will go for
  • Both Norwich & Aston Villa have made a decision, it would appear, to use the International break to get a new manager in. Are they all going to be trying to get the same person in?
  • Is John Terry still there? They might try and double him up with Lumplard
  • Lampard the fave for the Norwich job
  • Just when you think you hate Villa enough .Terry and Lampard