England Vs Germany

Comments

• another fairly poor performance so far, nothing upfront for us
  • thank you I will own that
  • Good touch from Kane and great finish from Stirling.....see, I told you they were useless and should come off!
  • We are the poorest I’ve seen in the last 16.
  • good sub impression, dive dive dive
  • 1up now can we take Grealish off i really dont like him =)
  • Germany have missed the best chances. How did muller put that wide
  • Commentator just gave us the insight that Sterling is England’s top scorer in the tournament. Great knowledge BBC🤪
  • big big let off
  • Football, what do we know? Hahaha
  • I'm claiming both goals, Stirling and Kane!! Just do the opposite Gareth and you'll go far!
  • another fairly poor performance so far, nothing upfront for us

told you so lol
  • Is... is Southgate a good manager?
  • Rice had a good game
  • Well done England
  • I thought England were comfortable and managed the game expertly. Loads of good performances. Rice and Phillips owned the midfield.
  • All this criticism of Kane reminds me of a bloke I used to work with.The 66 final was replayed in full 25 years on and he said “You know what Hurst did nothing in that game but score the goals”.
    That’s what strikers are there for!
  • Kane scored a Brooking header
  • I'm happy that I predicted a 2 -0 loss....The bigger picture is far more relevant ....Well done England....
  • I'm going to enjoy going into work tomorrow.
  • Better second half performance. Still nowhere near as good as I believe the team can be, but I guess that's not necessarily a bad thing.

There's still a lot of room for improvement and hopefully we'll see that over the next few games 🤞
  • I thought we were great today. Maybe just me.
  • Defensively excellent, just got to improve our play in the final third
  • edited June 2021
    All said and done, Southgate had them set up brilliantly and has fantastic options to call upon
  • I thought England were comfortable and managed the game expertly. Loads of good performances. Rice and Phillips owned the midfield.

Completely agree.

Before the game I was very anti-the line up. But I thought that we entirely bossed the game after the first 5 minutes. Yes, they had a couple of chances, but we were comfortable throughout.

Shaw, Rice, Phillips, Maguire were all quality
  • I’m happy.
  • But do you know it..
  • To be honest England still bore me
  • Irritated Kane scored because I think he’s holding the team back.

Is Rice injured?