Saints match

Comments

• Are Leicester the new Tottenham? Looks like they bottled it again.
  • Man City 5 - 0 Everton
    Leicester 2 - 3 Tottenham
    West Ham 3 - 0 Southampton

Bale scores.
  • I thought he might have taken Lingard off so the crowd could give Jesse some love.
  • See you all in Europe in September
  • Full Time - We are on a E U R O P E A N T O U R
  • This has been the best season of my life
  • Gold doesn't look very well from the close up of him
  • happy happy joy joy
  • Love it!!

Love this club and love this season
  • On to more important matters. Should I order the prawn kamalia masala with hot sauce or, to mark the occasion, push the boat out and go for chicken noor jehan?
  • adecoker said:

On to more important matters. Should I order the prawn kamalia masala with hot sauce or, to mark the occasion, push the boat out and go for chicken noor jehan?

Pig out, have both. =)
  • Our best season in the Premier League.
    Well done Moyes and the Boys
  • As long as you have chips with it...........
  • To all the doubters.

It's what he does, win.

COYI
  • Only 3 points in the end from taking 4th.
    No moaning, just saying.
  • Brilliant just brilliant...I can't wait til Thursday when I can see it on telly =) =) =)
  • To all the doubters.

It's what he does, win.

COYI

Wondered when that would resurface after being asked not to but Ay ho let’s love it while we can
  • Not sure if any of the players look at this ,But thanks to all of you for a great season ,You all made this covid thing go away for a bit each game thank you, Have some well earned rest And see you in europe
  • So when does Hammer of the Year get announced because its going to be a tough one...
  • So when does Hammer of the Year get announced because its going to be a tough one...

Yep can't decide between Alderz or Jorderz
  • Hamstew said:

So when does Hammer of the Year get announced because its going to be a tough one...

Yep can't decide between Alderz or Jorderz
    Greyerz, no question.
  • edited May 2021
    Brilliant, just brilliant season.
    Most points, most wins, loads of goals
    Finish above Spurs and Arsenal (not that I’d ever mention it!😂).
    Great comebacks! Only West Ham can make a 3-0 score line so exciting that you gasp for air😜!
    European football
    Great signings, who all came good.
    Only good side to no fans in stadiums was that we all had a good chance to see all 38 West Ham games, home and away, live on TV.
    “Are you not entertained?”
  • Damn you Deccers, damn you

I had Pablo as First and last scorer for £2 @ 125/1
  • Sixth place. I am absolutely numb. Beyond unreal...
  • Sixth place. I am absolutely numb. Beyond unreal...

What would you have felt if we got 4th.
  • WHEN IS THE AWARDS VOTING
  • And.............. Spurs are in the Europa conference. Only a month a go they were in a super league apparently =)
  • That was the eleventh time we scored three or more in the league this season without an out and out striker.

Brilliant season overall. Could be a bit disappointed with missing out on the CL but I'm not really, the EL will do just fine.
    Brilliant work by Moyes to get the best out of the squad and great work by the squad for sticking at it.

Exciting times ahead.

COYI