West Ham v Leicester 2.05pm Sunday 11th April (On SKY)

Comments

• Never dull is it
  • My heart can't take another game like this.
  • We were all shouting blow the whistle weren't we.
  • Delighted with the win but that last 20 mins was embarrassing
  • phewwwwwwwwww heart just about keeps on working
  • edited April 2021
    We are going to have to score at least 3 per game so that we don’t have heart attacks every week. Anything fewer and we won’t win. Last 3 we’ve score 9 and conceded 7 which is great for the neutrals but agony for us.
  • Is there any other team who can’t see out a 3-0 lead.

Seen out a 3-0 lead twice

Seriously though....can't be doing this anymore
  • What a win!!

That's huge
  • Lukerz said:

Delighted with the win but that last 20 mins was embarrassing

Come on, embarrassing is taking it too far. They have been in the top four all season and are a quality side.

We have a bit of a complex at the moment and we're understandably nervous in these situations.
  • a win but my word we have taken a number of casualties today on top of the players that were already injured.
  • Can’t stand any more of these, but a great win. Injuries to Noble and Cresswell are worries though. Who thought we’d be saying that!
  • I can’t take much more of this.
  • I wasn’t ever worried, in the bag at 3-0

Mind you, that bottle of Shiraz didn’t half disappear quick in the 2nd half.
  • My commentator just described us as great entertainers, I do not know about that but we certainly know how to make things difficult for ourselves.

I have followed this game for many decades and I cannot recall any team, ever, allow the opposition back into the game from a 3-0 lead on three consecutive occasions.

I feel exhausted
  • I hate to say it but Come on UTD!!!!
  • I predicted our performance

• Much rather having these games when Chmalions league is on the list the relegation

Loving it!!
    Best sport in the word
  • At the season end it could all come down to goal difference and games like the last three won’t help.
  • We cruised that until Arthur passed to the opposition and then a fortunate deflection makes it 3-2. Great win. 7 points from Arsenal, Wolves and Leicester is as good as it gets. We could be in third place before the majority of the contenders play next week.

Unbelievable Jeff.
  • At the season end it could all come down to goal difference and games like the last three won’t help.

Or it could come down to points, in which case 7 out of 9 will have been a big help.
  • edited April 2021
    Great win but what is it about 3-0 leads? We seem to go to sleep at that point and let the other side in. Done it for the third successive week. May be it is someone's idea of entertainment, but I have chewed my fingernails, hands, elbows right up to my armpits. Can someone give the lads a coaching session please on how to shut the other side out.
  • Leicester even throwing the keeper up

As against me almost throwing up

• No I am delighted we won but being 3-0 up after 70 mins & then becoming like that. Not sure we put 4 passes together. Both goals from sloppy play from Arthur & Benrahma. Poor decision making. I am delighted with the 3 points but seriously that’s 3 games running where it’s been Deja Vu. Moyes has got to sort that out.
  • MIAHammer said:

My heart can't take another game like this.

Didn't we all say this after the Arsenal game and looked what happened next and we have done the same today. As someone said earlier why don't we use a bit of counter attack as a good form of defense. We won but the health insurance premiums are going up by the week!
  • My nerves won't take it, imagine how Moyes & Co must feel
  • You’ve got to give massive credit to the team here. Two weeks in a row, due to the timings we have had to play catch up as sides around us have won and yet we have delivered the goods even as players have got injured. Against very decent sides too. No praise is high enough.
  • Lukerz said:

No I am delighted we won but being 3-0 up after 70 mins & then becoming like that. Not sure we put 4 passes together. Both goals from sloppy play from Arthur & Benrahma. Poor decision making. I am delighted with the 3 points but seriously that’s 3 games running where it’s been Deja Vu. Moyes has got to sort that out.

I'll take a nervy 3-2 win anytime.