Hammer of the Year

13»

Comments

• Rice by some distance for me

Still think Rice but only by a whisker over Soucek
  • I still vote Soucek. He would have played every minute but for a red card that was rescinded; he's our joint top scorer; he led the team when Rice was injured; he covered more distance and won more headers than any other EPL player... and he eats potato salad =)
  • edited May 2021
    I'd probably pick Martinez ahead of Ederson in my team of the year. I think Dallas, although out of position in midfield most of the time, created, and scored a lot in a team freshly promoted and is worth a mention. Also Bamford a total success plus surprise too

I'd start with a spine of Dias, Fernandes and Kane with Son and Salah needing to be in there and Shaw having a large improvement too. If anyone added Sue Tech into the mix it'd be hard for it not to be justified

P.s. Apologies to the Leeds haters (I admit to being one of them in the past)
  • A fun / hard way of doing PL team of the season is only one player per team.

GK - Emilio Martinez - Aston Villa
    DR - Vladimir Coufal - West Ham United
    DC - Ruben Dias - Manchester City
    DC - Wesley Fofana - Leicester City
    DL - Lucas Digne - Everton
    MC - Mason Mount - Chelsea
    MC - Stuart Dallas - Leeds United
    RW - Mohamed Salah - Liverpool
    AM - Bruno Fernandes - Manchester United
    LW - Bukayo Saka - Arsenal
    ST - Harry Kane - Tottenham Hotspur
  • Soucek for me.
  • We’ve made massive progress in the entire time Soucek has been with us and for me he is the core reason behind this.
  • Soucek is whoscored.com's 5th highest rated Premier League player behind Kane, De Bruyne, Fernandes and Grealish

And ratings tend to favour attacking players
  • Either of our Czech mate's for me.....
  • What I was wondering is if anyone knew whether the award is being made this year and how the winner was being chosen.
  • Don’t know who will win it because there be shouts for a few but if I had a vote for me be coufal don’t know what it is but for me he has shone every game he’s played but as I said wouldn’t argue with any other names put forward to be fair
  • Haller? 🏃‍♂️
  • IronHerb said:

Haller? 🏃‍♂️

Imagine player of year in both teams, might vote now 😂😂