Other Games 13th - 23th Feb

Comments

• Well they’ve beat Everton today for a start and would love them to escape just for scotty but if it took the bar codes down so be it 😂😂
  • Villa, Spurs, Liverpool and Everton all dropping points. What an opportunity tomorrow night is.

Please West Ham, don't pull a West Ham.
  • I'm quite pleased we've played Fulham twice.
  • As if they didn’t need it but today’s results will give the blades some impetus
  • Villa, Spurs, Liverpool and Everton all dropping points. What an opportunity tomorrow night is.

Please West Ham, don't pull a West Ham.

OCS, I posted something similar on a different discussion. I'm praying!
  • As if they didn’t need it but today’s results will give the blades some impetus

I think we’ve been handed the bigger impetus
  • Arguably seeing Fulham win and West Brom draw, that could deflate the Blades.
  • Yep, got to win just to remain the same as they were before this weeks games

No ground made up
  • I think they’ll know that nothing short of a win will be good enough. I just hope that we don’t do what we normally do and that’s waste a great opportunity.
  • It's a shame we got beat by Liverpool, nobody else seems to at present.

I hear that the rest of the Liverpool squad are now going to give Van Diijk their winners medals from last season now its so apparent he won it for them.
  • I see that crooks has put Martinez in his team of the week, together with the comment about a save “giving an indication of the form he is currently in”

The inclusion may well be warranted, but as for that particular comment - did he completely miss our win against them?
  • If Crooks team of the week wasn't mentioned on here I wouldn't bother looking at it.

SO PLEASE STOP!

😂
  • I wouldn’t mind if we drew Barcelona in our champions league group next season.
  • As long as Koeman is still in charge.
  • Winston is starting for Brentford tonight.
  • They’re plucky but Fulham are surely almost gone along with WBA and the blunts?
  • Sadly it looks so, but they also look the only one that could cause a surprise as they showed against Everton.
  • Fulham were very good against us & Everton, but were abject tonight. Couldn’t pass or control the ball.
  • edited February 2021
    Another result goes our way, City win 3-1 at Everton. That’s one of their two games in hand gone.
  • City really are looking phenomenal

Won't lie...thought that Pep had been "figured out" in this league now, looks like the wheels were coming off

Yea he has almost infinite funds....but Lampard shows that money doesn't guarantee success

Really are lovely on the eye to watch as a neutral....but he really does need to win the champions league to be a true success (not that 3 league titles isn't successful but City jeed that monkey off their back)
  • edited February 2021
    Shameful diving by Salah.
  • MrsGrey said:

Shameful diving by Salah.

You say that like it's a surprise 😅😅😅, he does it every game pretty much.
  • And again. Sometimes it's twice in a match.
  • Just came in to post same comment. Wonder if I can set up an automatic post, save myself the key strokes.
  • Us losing to Liverpool recently is looking more humiliating than when we lost to Newcastle on the opening day of the season.
  • Results so far going our way. True, I would have preferred a draw but a win tomorrow will put daylight between Liverpool and us and due to Chelsea's draw we will go 4th.

• The Blunts have 7 English players in the starting 11. I wonder what the average is through the league?
  • They haven’t had a shot yet.
  • What a week for Fulham, 7 points out of 9, suddenly they're only 3 points behind Newcastle.
  • Us losing to Liverpool recently is looking more humiliating than when we lost to Newcastle on the opening day of the season.

You can feel humiliated, I don't. Disappointed maybe but not humiliated.
This discussion has been closed.