Other matches, 26th - 27th December

Comments

• IronHerb said:

I thought Mings kicked Zaha in the first incident.

I think "kick" would be an overstatement. He knocked into him as he tried not to step onto his teammate, and then Zaha went all Zaha and kicked off
  • The way Mings acted afterwards, being all coy, makes me think he didn't want anyone to look into it. He caught Zaha on the inside of the thigh, a long way from the pitch.
  • Next up, Liverpool v West Brom, yet another match where I want both clubs to lose.
  • Liverpool have had 1 shot on target but West Brom have had 4.
  • Not unhappy with a draw, at least neither of them won.
  • edited December 2020
    alderz said:

IronHerb said:

I thought Mings kicked Zaha in the first incident.

I think "kick" would be an overstatement. He knocked into him as he tried not to step onto his teammate, and then Zaha went all Zaha and kicked off
    Don’t think that’s what he was doing. Only one foot went up and very high.
  • Scenes at Anfield. Disaster for my FF team 😭
  • Was the West Brom goal not an OG by the goalkeeper, as the ball seemed to hit the post and go away from goal, until Alisson knocked it in.
  • Backspin took it in.
  • Big Sam 4 unbeaten at anfield now
  • IronHerb said:

Backspin took it in.

I was probably hoping to laugh at Liverpool, while not giving any credit to Big Sam😉
  • Four games today . Leeds , West Ham , Liverpool and Spurs . So little entertainment, I think the premier league is on the whole very poor viewing indeed.
    The game has lost its passion completely!!
  • Watching Spurs v Wolves you realise that what is missing is somebody who can dribble and actually get you off your seat. Pass Pass Pass is just so so boring.
  • Four games today . Leeds , West Ham , Liverpool and Spurs . So little entertainment, I think the premier league is on the whole very poor viewing indeed.

If you don’t enjoy watching it, maybe... don’t watch it...?
  • alderz said:

Four games today . Leeds , West Ham , Liverpool and Spurs . So little entertainment, I think the premier league is on the whole very poor viewing indeed.

That's all very well for you to say that Alderz, but the alternative is to talk to the wife. =)
  • Just watching Leeds vs Burnley on MOTD2.
    Burnley have a goal ruled out "for a challenge on the goalkeeper" (commentator's words).
    Us vs Chavs, Fabianski gets flattened before Abrahams puts ball in the net - goal allowed.
    Where is the consistency? 🤬
  • alderz said:

Four games today . Leeds , West Ham , Liverpool and Spurs . So little entertainment, I think the premier league is on the whole very poor viewing indeed.

That's all very well for you to say that Alderz, but the alternative is to talk to the wife. =)
    There’s always divorce
  • Leicester pretty much playing their 2nd team against Palace today, only 4 players keep their place not including Vardy, Soyuncu, Tielemens, Ndidi, Maddison

Gonna be a lot of rotation for teamsfor this game it seems
  • Yes we will rotate noble
  • Cuz, I know Noble isn't very mobile, but I'm fairly sure he can do that by himself. =)
  • Watching him Sunday looked like he had trouble doing that, but I don’t blame noble I blame the clown who picked him
  • Everton v Man City postponed because of Covid
  • edited December 2020
    Everton v Citeh off, now they have even more of a rest. Citeh have covid in the camp
  • Just read Leicester have had 10 penalties in the first 16 games
  • We do seem to have the worse luck ,Everton will be well rested .Better put all our efforts in beating the saints
  • Everton will be rusty.
  • What a horrible player grealish his
  • edited December 2020
    Yeah, Grealish hangs a leg out to try and win a free kick, injures the Chelsea player who was still down when another Villa player appeared unmarked at the back post to score. Completely unnatural movement of the leg by Grealish, I just wish the commentator would stop calling him clever for cheating.
  • Beglin said he thought it was a foul.
  • Beglin is a moron. I can't stand him.