Other games 19 - 21 December

Comments

• edited December 2020
    12pm Sheffield U are on course to beat Derby County's record, after 13 games of 2007/08 season the Rams had 6pts, the Blades have 1pt. Seagulls!

2:15pm Depressing fact; Spurs have won at home to Leicester three in a row, 3-0, 3-1, 5-4. Also Jamie Vardy will be 34 in three weeks.

4:30pm on Bielsa's previous trip to Old Trafford back in 2012 Atletico Bilbao won 3-2 in the last 16 of the Europa League and went all the way to the final. Man U to win in the 92nd minute?

7:15pm the return of Big Sam. Boing boing...
  • Exactly a year ago today Arteta signed a four year contract with Arsenal.

Bookies favourite to succeed him is Massimiliano Allegri

Second favourite Brendan Rogers

Imagine the look on all those little Gooner faces as they opened their Christmas present, hoping for a manager who won six Serie A titles and instead they got Buck
  • I think he might be what they need though. They're a mid-table team at best right now with a very weird board.
  • They need someone who is going to be there for more than 18 months
  • Why on earth would Rogers swap a potentially Champions League club for very average team, who could be fighting relegation? 🀞
  • Wait for the numpties signs....Wenger In!! :p
  • Who says Christmas is cancelled? Lundstram just gave Brighton a gift by getting sent off.
  • Sooner Sheff Utd go down the better.

Offer nothing to this league, other than breaching all Risk Assessments with some of their play.
  • If Brighton win they go above Arsenal on GD

Fnarr Fnarr
  • Why on earth would Rogers swap a potentially Champions League club for very average team, who could be fighting relegation? 🀞

Because he’s god and god likes a challenge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, but in all seriousness I agree mate
  • edited December 2020
    How bad are Brighton -10 man Blunts take the lead o:)

Cue a home loss to them =)
  • Blunts, we are gonna win, we are gonna win only a few minutes to hold out, and sadface :)
  • Come on Leicester
  • Spurs 2 down. Oh dear, what a shameπŸ˜‚
  • So we hand Liverpool the title now?

Because lets be honest, won't be Everton, Leicester or Spurs....and City are too far behind already (I think getting top 4 would be good for them given how bad they've been)
  • Who will Jose blame for this result?
  • Lets all laugh at spurs
  • The masters of getting themselves into a good position and then ....oh no!

The through on goal team whose touch always pushes it too near the keeper!

The Steven Gerrard's slip of a team!

The John Terry penalty of a team!

• edited December 2020
    Steve, that's unkind at Christmas.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Given the results today and our own performances against the same teams makes me shake my head in wonder how we beat the teams that won today and how average were our wins against the teams that have been/are being thrashed. πŸ€”
  • Not sure what you’re on about. Bubbles Only Leicester have won today so far and we outplayed them. Utd are winning but although we lost we played them off the park first half. Leeds we outthought and outfought.
  • Yeah, but apart from that thorn. πŸ˜‚
  • Thorn, so picky. It was just my immediate reaction to the results. Merry Christmas πŸ‘
  • Let Thorn be positive 😜
  • edited December 2020
    Grealish at it again

That is not a red to me, he is trying to hook the ball & catches his sock as he hooks his foot round

Grealish then rolls around
  • No contact marks on Grealish’s shin either
  • Agree. Not a red..
  • Irritated that the ref can't see that.
  • And how does the Villa CB get away with that shin breaker
  • Haute should also be in trouble. But why no advantage West Brom would have been in!