Other games 19 - 21 December

13»

Comments

• That's more a red.
  • NOOOOOOOOOO Now we have a villa love in ,Hate Villa
  • Would that be a foul elsewhere??
  • edited December 2020

So we hand Liverpool the title now?

Because lets be honest, won't be Everton, Leicester or Spurs....and City are too far behind already (I think getting top 4 would be good for them given how bad they've been)

Whisper it quietly but Man Utd. If they'd won their game in hand against Burnley they'd be 2pts behind Liverpool.

Who better to break those Scouser hearts at the end of the season?
  • So we hand Liverpool the title now?

Because lets be honest, won't be Everton, Leicester or Spurs....and City are too far behind already (I think getting top 4 would be good for them given how bad they've been)

Whisper it quietly but Man Utd. If they'd won their game in hand against Burnley they'd be 2pts behind Liverpool.

Who better to break those Scouser hearts at the end of the season?
    Yea....very much under the radar

But just like Chelsea a couple weeks ago, and Spurs last week, they start looking like they have a chance but consistency always ruins it

Think people are looking for a challenger to Liverpool so grasping at what they can....but I doubt that United will be that team
  • If they’d won more of their home games they’d be top probably.
  • I will say it here, man United will not win the title this season, end of
  • edited December 2020
    Manchester United! Please NO.
  • I wouldn't hand Liverpool the title just yet, they've won all their home games but away they've won two, drawn four, lost one. They've drawn more games in the first 14 weeks than they drew in the whole of last season.

The fat lady hasn't even started warming up
  • For me Liverpool are top and haven’t even got going yet.
    Think their steamroller the league 😩
  • Klopp over OGS every time.
  • Nuno laying into ref Lee Mason. Not holding back.
  • Just reading the BBC live coverage of Arsenal v Citeh. Some disgruntled Arse fan, after a rant, has posted Arteta out! Is that all they ever say?
  • Weren't Hammers fans saying that about Slave, Moyes and Pelle? All fans are the same.
  • True, and as something extra they were saying Sully, Gold and Brady OUT =)
  • True, and as something extra they were saying Sully, Gold and Brady OUT =)

I don’t know how extra it is! Arsenal fans want #KroenkeOut, Newcastle fans have made a habit of protesting for #AshleyOut, and Man United fans even made a separate club because they want #GlazerOut!

The one thing that made us special and unique is that we had like 6 managers in a hundred years or whatever, and now we get through them like nobodies business.