Other matches 27 - 30 November

2»

Comments

• It's down the bottom, just underneath Brighton get the point they deserve Mrs Grey.
  • MrsGrey said:

Cheers. But can't see that quote anywhere :-(

Sorry if I'm being obtuse....

It's still there, just above the bit that says "Brighton get point they deserve" in bigger letters.
  • Thanks all of you. Don't know why I missed it..doh
  • As Mum says to me regularly, you didn't look properly hahaha
  • Sheffield United doing everything not to score.
  • Diangana on the bench again. Is he carrying an injury or not living up to expectations?
  • not living up to expectations =)
  • edited November 2020
    Watching MotD, glad we didn't sign Tarkowski

Impressed with Brighton's Bissouma, will keep an eye on him

Leeds away kit looks like my Granny's curtains and maybe Luke Ayling is a clone of Russell Brand

Best commentary of the day; "the ball is too high for Lowe".

Sheff U 2nd strip is Adidas "glory pink". No. It's salmon
  • How McBurnie plays Premier League football I'll never know, and he's an international.
  • Arsenal are so turgid now.
  • Loooking through their squad, not surprised they are mid table

Really have bang average players pretty much throughout the squad

Only Aubameyang and Partley are what I'd consider top 4 quality players, the formers form has fallen off a cliff and the latter is new to the league and will need time to adapt
  • Headline from the BBC: Tottenham 'are a pony' and not in title race - Mourinho

I see Jose is trying to get to grips with the London vernacular. Just not getting it quite right.
  • Or maybe he thinks they're only worth 25 quid =)
  • MrsGrey said:

Headline from the BBC: Tottenham 'are a pony' and not in title race - Mourinho

I see Jose is trying to get to grips with the London vernacular. Just not getting it quite right.

It's obvious he needs a little help. Fixed it for him.
  • edited November 2020
    Just a thought but following the David Luiz tete-a-tete with Jimenez should he not have been red carded for being reckless? Not saying there was intent but if that was an equivalent tackle the odds are he would have walked.
  • I don't know that he has been reckless. It's the type of run and (attempted header) plenty are praised for when they go in.
  • Leicester losing at home to Fulham by 2 goals to nil.
  • And they scored a pen,What is the world coming to
  • If Fulham finish above Palace I'll take that
  • Scraped through 2-1
  • IronHerb said:

Just a thought but following the David Luiz tete-a-tete with Jimenez should he not have been red carded for being reckless? Not saying there was intent but if that was an equivalent tackle the odds are he would have walked.

I don’t think it was reckless, it was just unfortunate. I don’t think any blame can be attached to either party
  • I'm not blaming anyone but you see players sent off for a well intended hard tackle that clatters the opponent. Luiz went in at speed with the same outcome. Just a thought.
  • I think he's as in control as he can be running in for a header. To make those a sending off for that you'd have to ban running onto a header because this will always be the danger. When players are going in for tackles, it's usually because they're lost control, not just because they've been slightly beaten to a good tackle. I can't really think of a comparable tackle that was a sending off.