Everton v Leeds 5:30pm Sky
WBA v Sheff Utd 8pm Sky

Sunday
Saints v Man U 2pm Sky
Chelsea v Spurs 4:30pm Sky
Arsenal v Wolves 7:15pm Sky

Monday
Leicester v Fulham 5:30pm Sky

Somehow I don't think Amazon are going to be oversubscribed Friday night and the most interesting match on Saturday will be the last one as neither team has managed a win so far. Sunday will be fun, two "top six" teams playing opponents who are currently above them with the return of Mourinho to Stamford Bridge sandwiched in between.

And as a starter to the main course on Monday we have two teams we've beaten.

Just a shame the pubs aren't open as I start two weeks "autumn" holiday on Sunday

Comments

• Have a good Holiday ASLEF .A win on monday will set you up Nicely
  • Newcastle paying tribute to Maradona tonight. Black armbands. Really? He has no connection with the club, does he?

Oh, wait, ALL PL clubs having a minute's applause this round of games?

That is totally OTT, in my opinion.
  • Help me out. It's driving me crazy. Who's the Welsh co-comms guy? I know , but just can't think of his name :(
  • Craig Bellamy. Hurrah.
  • HahahahahahahahahahhahaZaha FC
  • edited November 2020
    Whoops Maupay misses the penalty then goes off injured.
  • Why do people keep missing penalties against Liverpool? Brighton put one wide now, after City missing one.
  • Salah offside by a foot (not 12 inches)
  • MrsGrey said:

Newcastle paying tribute to Maradona tonight. Black armbands. Really? He has no connection with the club, does he?

Do you not think there willbe a minutes silence in world football when Messi Ronaldo eventually pass?
  • WHU, I think Messi is more likely to pass from what I have seen of Ronaldo! =)
  • Brighton get another pen, no mistake this time, and Liverpool drop another 2 points 😊😊😊
  • All Blacks played Argentina this morning and placed a No 10 All Black jersey with Maradona on the back on the half way line before performing the Haka. Maradona was a passionate supporter of Argentinian Rugby, so there was some relevance!
  • Liverpool fans moaning that it wasn't a penalty. Were they saying the same thing when Salah's foot was slightly touched against us? It must be a conspiracy hahaha
  • The BT interviewer after the game stood up to Klopp and gave as good as he got in a quite heated discussion after the game, well done sir!
  • MrsGrey said:

Newcastle paying tribute to Maradona tonight. Black armbands. Really? He has no connection with the club, does he?

Do you not think there willbe a minutes silence in world football when Messi Ronaldo eventually pass?
    Probably. But I don't think there should be. Not in ' the world'.
  • I guess Ronaldo did play and perform in our league
  • You don't hear Klopp mentioning the amount of fixtures they have in the Champions League, only the PL. Wonder why that is?
  • Klopp moaning about how many games and the scheduling. Jurgen, you have a squad. Use it. Look how many players you have that have hardly any minutes this season. Oh, you mean you want the matches scheduled so that you can put out your first choice XI every game?
  • Forfeit Europe if you want that.
  • He conveniently forgets how many dodgy decisions especially off-sides they got the season before var came in.
  • Is there any player in world football with a more constantly miserable face than Jordan Pickford. Cheer up, seriously.
  • It’s so nice to see Klopp rattled....IMO
  • Klopp said during the week he wasn't going to complain about the way the fixture are scheduled but a poor penalty decision coupled with Milners injury obviously made him forget.
  • Calvin Phillips is very good. I'll be surprised if some big clubs aren't in for him soon.
  • 'Robertson tried to clear the ball but instead caught Welbeck's foot. There was definitely contact, although it would not have been given in a pre-VAR world." From the BBC website.

I wonder how many of the 158 penalties awarded to Salah would have been awarded in pre-VAR times? I'm thinking none.

Terribly biased reporting.
  • edited November 2020
    Have you got a link, herb? I thought I saw that earlier but can't find it now.

I think they might have edited it.
  • IronHerb said:

I wonder how many of the 158 penalties awarded to Salah would have been awarded in pre-VAR times? I'm thinking none.

Terribly biased reporting.

Salah would still have won loads because of the bias towards Liverpool and other bigger clubs. Klopp and Henderson are just angry that some (although not all) of that bias has been eroded by the introduction of VAR. Because of that bias, both of their offside goals would probably have been allowed to stand, when in actual fact VAR meant they were rightly dsiallowed.
  • edited November 2020
    Cheers. But can't see that quote anywhere :-(

Sorry if I'm being obtuse....
  • West Brom 1-0 up against the Blunts. And all that.