Other Games 3-5 October

Comments

• Has there been a 0-0 draw in the PL this season? Maybe all games in the future should be played behind closed doors!
  • Villa taking Liverpool apart.... could be another Leicester season coming.

Watkins look a great buy!

We could possibly have sent Villa down if Moyes hadn't taken off Antonio and Bowen in the final game. Very poor in my view. He would never have done so had we needed to win that game and so to do so when relegation was dependent on that outcome wasn't great.
  • No 0-0 and only five 1-0.
  • VAR failed again in not given a penalty to Liverpool. But hey, as it’s Liverpool we’ll forgive VAR ;)
  • Hate Villa.But then again Liverpool getting Hammered Great to see
  • Villa taking Liverpool apart.... could be another Leicester season coming.
    Watkins look a great buy!

Watkins and Barkley both look like good business for Villa.
  • Let's see what they're like when they play against a proper defence, like ours. ;)

• We could possibly have sent Villa down if Moyes hadn't taken off Antonio and Bowen in the final game. Very poor in my view. He would never have done so had we needed to win that game and so to do so when relegation was dependent on that outcome wasn't great.

But then Bournemouth would have stayed up and Saint Howe would still have a job.

• And now Villa are currently 2nd in the EPL =)
  • edited October 2020
    5-1 😂🤣😂

2 wicked deflections in the 5 Villa goals, but hey ho. Tbh it's one of those games where I want both teams to lose, but I'll accept Villa winning this one at Klopp's expense.
  • Hahaha this day is getting better and better

Liverpool getting spanked by Villa
  • Still early days, but based on results so far this season I don't think its going to take anywhere near 100 points to win the league. Looks like it could be an interesting season.
  • Another deflection, that's 6-2
  • edited October 2020
    Let's hope Liverpool aren't using up all their bad luck up in this one game. Please save some for our game.
  • I wonder when the last time that Man U and Liverpool conceded six on the same day was. Be surprised if it's ever happened.
  • It’s a score line you would expect if Serena Williams was playing Heather Watson
  • I wonder when the last time that Man U and Liverpool conceded six on the same day was. Be surprised if it's ever happened.

The bbc has just answered that for you
  • No, it would be 6-0

Commentator just said it has never happened.

And this is only the 4th time in history that the reigning champions have let in 6. There has never been a time when they let in 7. But there's still time left today.
  • Villa have scored 7 goals with 27% possession. Madness.
  • Liverpool have given up. Milner on for Firmino hahaha
  • Milner not so much a last throw of the dice but a throwing in of the towel.
  • I’ve never seen so many deflected goals in one game before.
  • Karius is trending on twitter
  • Something is up.

You don’t concede 7 if you are a side like Liverpool, even on a bad day.

Something must have gone on behind the scenes.
  • Pleased for Ollie Watkins. Has now made it big time since his youth at Exeter City, who by the way gained about £4million in selling on fees due to his move to Villa from Brentford.
    This added to the original selling fee from Exeter to Brentford should keep them going as a club for a while.
  • Need to go lay down now
  • ok first on match of the day, next kick off, ok second, ok third it is then
  • edited October 2020
    I wonder if the condensed pre season has anything to do with some of these crazy games?

Man City 2-5 Leicester
    Man Utd 1-3 Palace
    Man Utd 1-6 Spurs
    Villa 7-2 Liverpool
  • It hasn't affected most teams.