Carabao Cup .... vs Charlton .... The Match Thread

124»

Comments

• No. Antonio scored 8 in the last 9 and 2 in the rest of the season. He played well post lockdown and although it is a feat to score 4 in a game Norwich were relegated and extremely poor. We don't get the best out of him imo when playing as a lone striker.
  • I'm with IH here, he had a purple patch post lockdown, but he's never looked like an effective one-up-front CF all the other times he's been played there. We're in trouble, imo, if we rely on him replicating that sort of form again at any point this season.
  • Hull city for us next then, they beat leeds9-8 on penalties
  • The Snodgrass derby
  • The Lee Bowyer derby
  • Or, the Rio Ferdinand Derby
  • The Bowen derby
  • Just watched the extended highlights on YouTube. Here are my thoughts:
    - Please can we play Charlton every week?
    - For me, Masuaku and Yarmolenko should start the next game,
    - Haller will never score an easier goal than his first but how was Yarmo onside for that assist. You couldn't tell from the camera view but he was so far ahead of the defenders it's difficult to imagine he was onside.
    - Both Lanzini and Andersen seemed to have some good touches based on the highlights but let's see what they can do against better opposition.
    - We finally had some crosses into the box. Would love to see Haller played with a strike partner.
  • The Mark Noble derby

• You’ve got it all wrong

The Reece Burke Derby
  • The Mark Noble derby

That picture makes me feel a bit sick (admittedly I just ate a horribly large dinner so maybe that’s it), it just doesn’t look right
  • Not to mention Grant McCann as an ex-Academy player now managing the Tigers.
  • Winner of our game meets the winner of Everton v Fleetwood