SPUDS AWAY .......... COYI, match fred, toosdy 23rd

Comments

• Time for another sub imo. Wilshire and Ajeti for fresh legs and another dynamic.
  • Aaaand off the TV goes
  • Always said our only hope this season was for it to be voided.
  • Utter, utter garbage. Lazy from Antonio. I said on Saturday we're 100% gone. And we 100% deserve it.
  • I cannot say how much i think Moyes is a waste of time and space and a dinosaur, the press will be all over kane
  • 2 games back no strikers no goals and 2-0
  • I can’t see us scoring again this season let alone winning
  • sack moyes and make nolan manager
  • Crazy that with just one injury (to Haller), we have to play without a CF, and we lose Antonio's threat from deeper to run at players.

Not saying I'm a fan of Moyes, but a lot of this is on G&S.
  • So many to blame. I haven't missed this one bit
  • counts as a shot on goal
  • bring on silva antonio is blown
  • Pains me to say it but Rice deserves better than us
  • Does anybody feel we would be as bad as this had we kept Pellegrini? Not sure what the point of sacking him was for Moyes.
  • edited June 2020
    that's because we have the village idiot as an owner
  • I cannot understand why the manager hasn’t made changes. Presumably he thinks these are his best players, but look at them. They are all run into the ground, it’s madness not to get fresh legs on
  • At least we only conceded 2 and stay out of the bottom 3 :'( :'( :'(
  • Think we were doomed from the start

Which scout thought that we could have Ajeti as out 2nd choice striker?

Cant see us staying up at this rate
  • This lot is an embarrassment. No fight, no energy and no idea.
  • A lot of negativity. I have every confidence we can scrape a draw against Rotherham next season
  • the own goal came off an arm we would have had it disallowed
  • What sort of side ends up with an injury to one striker and then has to field 6 midfielders & four defenders as a result. Woeful planning.
  • What sort of side appoints David Moyes twice!
  • David Moyes has the lowest and third lowest win rate of all West Ham managers.

He has managed us for 45 matches and won 12 of them. 26.7% win ratio. Since returning it’s 3 in 14 with a rate of 21.4%.

The only manager worse than his previous spell was Zola with 28.6%. I cannot fathom why he was ever considered to be the right choice.
  • Alderz. Our owners are old dinosaurs who are completely out of touch with reality and also way way way out of their depth.
  • Who said "That's what I do, I win"? when appointed on December 30 2019.
  • Owners will take the blame for the state this club is in.
    Look how far ahead of us Wolves are, two years in the PL, against us, 8 years in the PL.
    We are so far behind it’s laughable.
  • No proper striker. Say no more (not Antonio's fault).
  • He was cheap
  • you wait 70 mins for a 'flair' player and then 2 come along at once ???
    Rice was excellent, Bowen looks decent and Soucek is doing ok