Wolves (H, probably) Sometime over the weekend of 19-21 June

Comments

• Fredericks for Ngakia please. And Lanzuni for Anderson double please. Toothless display.
  • Anderson is somewhat underwhelming so far. But will probably go and score now. PLEASE.
  • Its just sad, the lack of motivation and effort throughout the team. Every game as well. You look at the bench and its much the same, players who will probably put the same amount of effort in as their counter parts.
  • Then you look at Wolves for example Jota / Jimenez have probably covered more grass between them than our entire team combined.
  • Surprisingly, hoofing it up to Antonio doesn't seem to be working. I wonder if we've spent the lockdown working on a Plan B.
  • Traore coming on soon.
  • OCS that was our plan A & B
  • Traore (and defeat) inbound
  • Traore vs Cresswell

Awesome
  • Canned atmosphere,, dreadful,, I wish to use the correct words, but not aloud
  • Like for like substitution.

Invisible for invisible.

Prove me wrong Manuel.
  • 0-1 Wolves
  • Defending awful.

Goalkeeping awful.

West Ham United awful.
  • That was a goal that was straight out of my schooldays
  • The first one, not the second
  • We seem to have gone backwards under Moyes, garbage again
  • I lasted 83 minutes, which is more than I thought I would. 100% Championship-bound, IMO.
  • My wife thought it was an away game ☹
  • This is turgid
  • I wouldn't be surprised to hear booing on the crowd sound track!
  • This is very bad
  • at least the end of game home crowd numbers will be like the real thing
  • At least the two Daves will get to line their pockets with the end of season fire sale.
  • We're not even going to go down in an exciting, fighting for every point manner. Just a meek surrender playing turgid, defensive football.
  • Regardless of what division we're in next year, Moyes will have the biggest clear out since his last Mutton Vindaloo
  • Let‘a be honest, year after year of appointing freebie managers you get what you deserve
  • It is what it is IMO..A few good players, a few lightweights, a decent manger , one day...Iv'e realised football is just not so important.....Sad, but I'm not even cross or sad anymore, I hope we can survive but if we don't, then we don't deserve to be in the PL....Look after yourselves...
  • We need to show some urgency, some fight, stop being defensive and passive for most of the game. This is most annoying as we know we have 9 games to survive. Wolves are a quality team. But I expected more from us.
  • edited June 2020
    Just want the owners gone, they are just synonymous now with everything wrong at West Ham. Rice deserves a better club and other than Fabianski the rest of the team can all be sold imo.
    Moyes, said it when we appointed him, uninspiring, backwards, a dinosaur.