Wolves (H, probably) Sometime over the weekend of 19-21 June

Comments

• Ex says we may have 3 injuries already.
  • edited June 2020
    Ooops I misread, Lawro has predicted a 1-0 win for us

We're doomed...

Ex's predicted line up (and as it turns out Ex was correct)

Fabianski
    Ngakia, Diop, Rice, Cresswell,
    Noble, Fornals, Soucek
    Bowen, Antonio, Anderson

Randolph, Balbuena, Johnson, Fredericks, Wilshere, Lanzini, Yarmalenko, Silva, Ajeti,

Rumour is that Haller is injured

Traore on the bench for Wolves? Hmmm...
  • No Haller at all. Ajeti only sub striker. Oh dear.
  • oh dear is right
  • Come on you Irons
  • Maybe Bowen up top?
  • Need to win this with spurs and Chelsea up next
  • Sick notes need to go
  • Ngakia playing lol ? he's leaving us in 2 weeks ? what is the point honestly.
  • BBC London say Haller has a groin strain but could be okay for Spurs on Tuesday.

imagelost - I don't know what you mean by "sick notes", both Haller and Oggy have only missed two games each through injury so far this season
  • What is this ? players just jogging about like its a friendly, no urgency what so ever at least its consistent with how we have being playing all season.
  • And our passing hasn't improved either
  • Interesting that Ngakia is playing considering that he's leaving
  • Jota rinsing us all over the pitch, if he doesn't score or get an assist today i will be shocked.
  • Well, I haven't missed this at all.
  • Maybe Moyes has played Ngakia to demonstrate to S&G that he's actually worth the money he's asking for
  • Have I really been missing this
  • Paul Parker reckons Rice is wasted in defence and should be moved up to midfield
  • Anderson is still a passenger I see.
  • Can someone please get Anderson off the pitch
  • Well that was dire, looked like a training game at best, I doubt that Anderson broke a sweat
  • I agree with Parker.
  • Pretty much same old

Dont really know what Felipe anderson is in the team to do.... he doesnt cross it, he isnt particularly good passer and he never dribbles with the ball....he just doesnt seem bothered

Nothing really working, Antonio all alone up front isn't going to get us goals
  • Are they still playing? I appeared to have nodded off!
  • edited June 2020
    Dreadful absolutely dreadful,, and is made worse by talksport , if that’s possible
  • Dull, but we are not losing.
  • I would have taken 0-0 before kick off but we do look so uninspiring
  • edited June 2020
    Balbuena for Anderson, move Rice into midfield, put Fornals wide on the left?

We will score sometime after 6:40pm because that is when I will be getting on a train
  • Rice isn’t wasted in defence if it guarantees us clean sheets...