Red Leicester away 22/01/20 Match Thread 19.30

Comments

• We are useless at corners..we never look like it's an advantage...
  • Cresswell saves us after another Noble error.
  • The team is very slow, which isn't the end of the world so long as you can play in front of the other team and carve them open. But we don't have the craft and quality to open teams up, which isn't the end of the world so long as you can get in behind and use your pace. But the team is very slow, which isn't... (presses repeat and leaves)
  • edited January 2020
    we are RUBBISH...I have had enough of this...what a waste of time ...
  • Why the hell are we still playing a back 8?
  • 2-0 and another embarrassing goal to concede.

We actually deserve to go down. We are utterly hopeless.
  • To be fair the sooner we go down the better
  • Slowness is the biggest issue for us. So flipping slooooow!
  • Game over. Dread to think what Liverpool will do to this lot. We seem to be waiting for when all our injured players are back by which time we’ll probably have to win all of our games to survive.
    Total diabolical rubbish.
  • Moyes...Oh dear, ur tactics have been as bad as the team....5 at the back, Prehistoric
  • Where was Masuaka for that goal?
  • Omg I just turned it off for half time and we've conceded again. We are finished.
  • Not gonna bother with the second half
  • I honestly don't think we will muster a shot on target tonight.

C a l l e d i t
  • edited January 2020
    I said last night we need to show fight, they have 45 mins to show it...Leicester have not been that good, but we are USELESS, if anyone says else IMO they know little about football..Tactics, players, club..total disseray..CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL.
  • Relegation. I don't want to deal with it, but if the performance tonight is anything to go by, we're going down.
  • Lanzini and Haller have been poor and the rest aren't much better. Need to change the team and tactics. Time to try Antonio (if fit), Fornals and Ajeti.
  • We haven’t scored more than 1 away in the league since September. Our goal difference is also creeping towards that of Bournemouth and Watford and will guaranteed be worse come 10pm next Wednesday.
  • And we think Nzonzi will improve this rubbish.
    We need three or 4 decent players. Mind you anyone who joins us just becomes rubbish after a while.
    We are the most predictable team in the league .
    How does Noble play week in week out ? Not one other team in the Premier league would have him in their squad let alone start each game.
  • Dont even know what Moyes can do...the bench is so thin....

Do you bring on Antonio...he'll only get injured

Ajeti hasnt been given much chance...but he has looked bang average the little he has been given

Fornals is the most obvious answer, but he isnt going to score/assist many

• The team look like a herd of plodding dinosaurs.
  • It's not losing that I'm upset with. I wasn't expecting anything from this game. It's the manner in which we're losing. No effort - no skill.
  • 4 minutes injury time and score in the 5th seems about right
  • So many people have posted that we will be fine come the end of the season but based on that 45 minutes there’s no chance.
    Granted our last few fixtures are against sides around us but generally in the past we’ve lost to them more times than we’ve beaten them.
  • I could legitimately make a case to sell anyone and everyone in our entire team.
  • & why did Moyes decide to go with a back 5, they all look like they don't know what they are meant to be doing....oh, sorry , nothing new there :doh:
  • Zab against Barnes isnt fair, getting smoked time and time again

How are Johnson and Fredericks both injured at the same time....oh yea because its us
  • & why did Moyes decide to go with a back 5, they all look like they don't know what they are meant to be doing....oh, sorry , nothing new there :doh:

Not like they knew what they were doing with a back 4 under pellegrini
  • I feel sorry for the faithful that have made the trip. Big thumbs up to those that have spent their "hard earned"
This discussion has been closed.