West Ham United v Leicester City 28th Dec, 5.30pm

Comments

• edited December 2019
    Grey, just look at the results, they do not lie, this recent form ( 2/3'rds ) of the games is SIMPLE, relegation fodder, surely you can see this no? We are too good too go down, NO please don't!!! we know how that works, I admire the way you look at things, but IMO sometimes I can't see what you are seeing, listen to Sherwood, how does he describe it, he might not be everyones cup of tea & might be a no it all, but time after time all these pro's are stating it....We are in BIG BIG trouble.
  • Results are far more important than "perfomances", especially when you're in the position we're in. I'd rather we win 1-0 with only 1 shot on target.

Everyone will have different views on if we played well or not. But the results are there for all to see. Pelle looks clueless, he has needed to go for quite some time now, we are on the verge of being in a relegation spot which has to be unacceptable to gold and sully. Time for them to take their wallets out and make a change!
  • could someone please explain the Haller change 1-1 and we take off our main man up front .really i dont understand it am i missing something :puzzled:
  • Agreed. Not playing that badly isn't going to keep us up.
  • Well over half way through the season and still haven't reached 20 points. Joy!
  • steve said:

could someone please explain the Haller change 1-1 and we take off our main man up front .really i dont understand it am i missing something :puzzled:

Only the master will know that ...Pelle :bowdown: :lol:
  • edited December 2019
    Grey
    "3 bottles of London Pride left. Stick with the plan of having a dry day, and save them for my birthday, or have them now?"

What does "a dry day" mean? :puzzled: :biggrin:
  • After 6 games (The United win) we had 11 points

In the next 13 games we have got 8
  • I can't remember when I've felt this let down....not just tonight but generally. I really and naively thought we'd be good this year. How wrong was I?. Deep Deep kaka.
  • Despite our rotten run, we're still not in the bottom three.

This fact doesn't make me feel any better about our current predicament. Don't worry we will be there much sooner than later.
  • I thought we were very poor apart from probably the 10 minutes before half time.The second half was dreadful, I can’t remember their keeper having to make a save.
    Such a sad state of affairs to be in after so much promise earlier in the season.
  • Let’s give the team a bit of slack. It must be difficult having to play 36 away games a season
  • baracks,

Where do they play the other two games?
  • I struggle with taking off Haller only for ajeti to come in ten mins later, surely if you think two up top is worth playing, then they should be your best two.....

But what do I know.
  • It’s gotten so bad I’ve lost the ability to count :lol:
  • One thing that is clear is that we don't know how to defend. We are always vulnerable to the through ball and nobody knows how to prevent it. We leave way too much space between the lines.
    Another thing that is clear is that we don't know how to go on the offensive in a co-ordinated way. We never seem to attack in numbers, it's always a bit piecemeal and off the cuff. I thought MP was supposed to be the attack guru.
  • Bubbles,

So what you are saying is we could do with another CDM, shame someone in the club hasn't been able to recognise that. :angry:
  • Bubbles

So what you are saying is we don’t know how to defend and we don’t know how to attack? That’s a tad worrying, no?
  • I think we're being too harsh... We had a couple of good goal kicks! :biggrin:
  • Very, very poor. Antonio for Haller was just plain dumb and the rest of the players seemed to see that too, not only Haller. Sanchez should have been first off, but as we all now should never have been on the pitch at all. Lanzini has become very lightweight recently and should also have gone off earlier today. When we have to resort to bringing Snodgrass on to "turn" a match you now we are in trouble. The 1983 Labour manifesto was called the longest suicide note in history - this recent run of fixtures could be the second longest. Let's do the decent thing, put Pelle out of his misery and move on with Moyes, Di Canio, Curbishley or M.Mouse.
  • :hmm: Ham this m. mouse you talk about dont know to much about him but could be interesting
  • M. Mouse's only problem is how to animate his players - otherwise he is an excellent manager.
  • Grey

This team is rubbish . Defend all you like as you always do but nothing will change that fact.

I sometimes think you have a closer link to West Ham than most of us the way you defend the club no matter how badly we play and how rubbish we are.
    This club should be much bigger and play much better with the following and money we have .

However our owners are the only ones that have benefited since they took over this club.
  • Grey

This team is rubbish . Defend all you like as you always do but nothing will change that fact.

I

No, Hutton. That is your opinion. You're welcome to it, but thinking don't make it so. Slate the club as you always do,, it doesn't make your opinion fact.
  • edited December 2019

Grey

I

No, Hutton. That is your opinion. You're welcome to it, but thinking don't make it so. Slate the club as you always do,, it doesn't make your opinion fact.
    This team is rubbish grey
  • Just back from the game. Pellegrini subs are baffling why take Haller off surely Lanzini would have been better. We play nothing through the middle we always go wide and without Haller there was no one to cross to. Diop should have taken their player out on the halfway line and taken a yellow not some feeble shirt pulling other teams do cynical fouls all the time. The ref bought 90% of Leicester’s falling over routine overall we were in the game until Haller went off then we looked like we had no idea what to do there is no plan b I am not sure there is a plan a either. Pleased for Fornals i said I thought we would lose and we did to Leicester reserves
  • imagelost said:

Grey

I

In your opinion. I disagree.
  • We’re first on MOTD! :wahoo: :wahoo:

:weep:
  • imagelost said:

Grey

I

In your opinion. I disagree.
    And I disagree it was rubbish
This discussion has been closed.