West Ham United v Leicester City 28th Dec, 5.30pm

Comments

• edited December 2019
    1ST HALF 50/50, 2ND HALF PANTS IMO.
    Then we have to see Pellegrini scratch his head, SAD. 4TH successive home loss, 5/6 losses, if anyone can stick up or still think Pelle is right, that IMO is bewildering.
  • West Ham management skills states West Ham’s position
  • All about the onions.

They tend to make you cry as well!
  • edited December 2019
    We are deep in the doo doo. This isn't even an opinion this is a fact. I'm looking at our remaining fixtures and seeing maybe 4 games we might get something from on current form.
  • edited December 2019
    I didn’t expect us to win.

I did expect us to concede more that we did.

Still really disappointed though.
  • Pelle is gone the moment we slip into the bottom 3 I think. Needs another miracle vs Bournemouth like he had versus Southampton
  • Clear out time
    Rice. The lot can
    go just go
  • Wasn't that bad, but results are results
  • 4th home loss
  • Disappointing result.

Positives: Fab is back.

Fornals got his goal.

Anderson looked dangerous, and was committed in his defensive duties.

Think we'll do Bournemouth next game.
  • :angry: then :weep:
  • Woop woop

Another loss!!

Another dire performance

But we played well for 45 minutes so whippee :biggrin:
  • edited December 2019

Wasn't that bad, but results are results

Yeh u right IMO the 1st half wasn't bad, but the 2nd half, no way can I agree with that were't that bad, IMO WE were always 2nd best to let;'s be honest a Leicester 2nd string team, can you only imagine if they'd played their normal starting 11....

• Slacker said:

Is Anderson looking lively?Is Sanchez playing half decent?Is Haller playing?Or is it the bottle of Jack I got for Christmas starting to bite?

Yeah, it was the Jack.Thought so.
  • edited December 2019
    Sanchez should have been the first player substituted; he should have kept Haller on and bring on Snoddy and Antonio. Pelle is a goner and the sooner the better. surely the club has got to react after failing to beat Leicesters second team.
    based on chances we were nowhere near drawing that game. IMO
  • Champo, I get your frustration, but I didn't think we were that bad. I've felt a lot worse after a lot more recent performances.
  • We looked like we gave up when we went 2-1 down. Very poor second half.
  • Some people defend this team no matter what.

We are a pathetic club . No leadership and no leaders.
  • edited December 2019
    Yeold, IMHO why do we have to wait to slip into the bottom 3? BIG problem is there appears to only be stopgap managers that will appeal to G&S. Remember we are only customers according to Baroness Brady so if the true regular fans are unhappy she will expect there to be a rush to fill the empty seats they vacate. I can see another protest in the offing as have we really progressed since the 3-0 loss to Burnley?
  • edited December 2019
    Pelle IMO is out of his depth in a team like ours, give him top,top players, he can perhaps do it, we have sadly never been that team, and as for his substitutions , IMO that deserves the boot just for that, too little, too late...He cannot motivate 1 of them, 1 point above the drop zone, time to get real people....He either leaves or we are down IMO, there are more teams with more bottle than us...Dave's over 2 u ....
  • Hutton.

Yes we do.

• Very poor second half, No plan, no tactics, no energy and lost to Leicester reserves.
    Have another look at the second Leicester goal, Sanchez just jogging back with no urgency. Lanzini didn't do much and not sure why Haller was taken off. Did not see any tactical change in the second half. Another game lost and we are in trouble. Need a new manager for the next game. Even a caretaker would do as Pellegrini can't inspire, motivate, energize the players.
  • Some people defend this team no matter what.

We are a pathetic club . No leadership and no leaders.

And some people only see negatives, and seem to relish trashing us. Each to their own, but I far prefer my take on things.
  • Champo, I get your frustration, but I didn't think we were that bad. I've felt a lot worse after a lot more recent performances.

I did, thought we were shocking after half time

Not going to find us playing okish (as we weren't exactly ripping them apart) for 45 minutes encouraging

Been a while since I've felt this low about this team....and I genuinely worried that if we go down (which could happen) we could end u ptumbling as the OS in the championship will hinder us massively
  • Despite our rotten run, we're still not in the bottom three.
  • Sigh...oh dear... I want to say something else but can't. There's just a complete lack of enthusiasm and gile.
  • First half was decent. Last 3 minutes was also positive as we actually went for it.
    However the majority of the second half was poor.
  • But what did we create even in our better moments? one good goal and not much else in over 90 minutes.
This discussion has been closed.