Other games this week...

Obviously only ours (and Liverpools) matters but...

First game - Ronaldo and Pogba picking up some splinters from the bench today!

Comments

• edited October 2021
    Found it amusing that Ronaldo has suggested to OGS some changes to Utd’s tactics and game plans which should bring him specifically, NOT necessarily the team, more goals.
  • Bit of argy bargy in the playground there.
  • Lingard not feeling so bad about himself this afternoon as clearly OGS has such riches he can bench Ronaldo, Pogba and Sancho! and I thought our bench in the week was good.

• But he still doesn't get a start! I'd be miffed and be on my bike to London in January
  • Oooh another non Man Utd clean sheet, nobody likes to see that (especially after dumping Shaw!) :awesome:
  • With the squad Ole has at his disposal he such a dud manager…
    Wonderful innit…😂
  • they should give him another contract
  • That was jammy!
  • Chelsea 1-0 up after 9 minutes. I had to Google "Trevoh Chalobah", seems he's been on Chelsea's books since he was 8, on loan at Lorient last season
  • His older brother is Nathaniel Chalaboh, who was also at Chelsea and is now playing for Fulham, I think.
  • Will Bruce be gone by Monday ,What with the international break ,And the fact that Newcastle are so bad
  • Crumbs, that weather in Brighton. O.o
  • Premier League job, you say?

• edited October 2021
    MrsGrey said:

Crumbs, that weather in Brighton. O.o

I'm in West Sussex. I'm waiting for an Ark to go past my window, it's dreadful here
  • edited October 2021
    Watching Brighton v Arsenal and Trossard goes down with what turns out to be a non-life threatening injury and of course Arsenal eventually put the ball out of play to the jeers and cheers of the home side.
    I was thinking that if it's not an obvious head injury, the ref is informed by VAR (perhaps with a medically trained adviser) on the seriousness of the injury as to whether play should be stopped. It would put a stop to a lot of the frivolous incidents where, by feigning injury, the opposition could be denied a goal scoring opportunity.
  • MrsGrey said:

And how's the weather where you are MrsGrey? A little sunnier perhaps? =)
  • yoyo said:

MrsGrey said:

I'm in West Sussex. I'm waiting for an Ark to go past my window, it's dreadful here
    I'm in East Hampshire. We're practically neighbours. Has been awful here too.
  • edited October 2021

MrsGrey said:

And how's the weather where you are MrsGrey? A little sunnier perhaps? =)
    Well, I've got all the French windows open and it's 9.15 and pitch dark. It's cooling down now, so I'm wondering if I need socks on.

Edit, just checked the temperature it's 21 degrees.
  • Good results so far today with the possibility to gain on United, Everton, Brighton and Arsenal already with Villa Spurs, City and Liverpool all playing each other tomorrow. A perfect match to take three points and go into the international break on a real high.
  • edited October 2021
    Got the first fire of the autumn on up in here rural Yorkshire.
  • edited October 2021
    Slacker, I've got it on down here in West Sussex. Nearby OCS and I are in danger of drowning!. ( by the way, had a few nights in York a couple of weeks ago, lovely place and people )
  • Here in South Gloucester it hasn’t stopped lashing it down for most of the day, even the ducks are carrying umbrellas.
  • Here in South Gloucester it hasn’t stopped lashing it down for most of the day, even the ducks are carrying umbrellas.

I hope visiting GPs are avoiding the puddles.
  • Dr Foster would be a welcome sight but try getting past the receptionist.
  • edited October 2021
    Phone consultation only!
  • Barcelona in trouble again 2 down ,Also could drop out of the champions leaque and end up in Europa league ,What are the chances we get to play them in that
  • That Liverpool pre-match top would have been rejected by Matalan

Foden - created in a laboratory by splicing Wayne Rooney and Martin Keown's DNA
  • West Ham women beat Man City women 2-0 away.
  • They usually get hammered by the Manchester City women’s team.
  • That was a lovely goal by Foden.