West Ham v Leeds (A): Saturday 25th September; 15:00

Comments

• Antonio is so composed in front of goal now. No blood rushes to the head anymore. At least not very often.
  • Love this current squad

Again, never say die

When have West Ham ever had a spine like this
  • Glad I found a stream
  • OCS you keep have those feelings that we won't score, I'll agree and we see the outcome...
    COYI !!!!
  • That was a WORLD CLASS PERFORMANCE from ANTONIO
  • I called it at half time. I will gratefully accept all thanks and pats on the back.
  • Happy happy joy joy
  • I've hated this game. We're getting nothing from it.

Who hacked my account and posted this?

I never lost faith for a second.
  • Lukerz said:

Lukerz said:

We all know they’ll start blowing after an hour. If we can stay within 1 until 65/70 we could have a Moyes Everton style blitz in the last 20 to pinch the win.

Who said ITK?
    We never doubted you.

On a separate note, I thought Zouma played well considering the deal was off.
  • I'm off to celebrate with a Marks and Spencer gold label cup of tea.
  • Sounds like we made plenty of chances, wore them out and then took our chances. Eventually!

I do remember a West Ham side that got relegated because we couldn't last 90 minutes and simply got outlasted a lot. Not this one!
  • that second goal was well worked the passing was sublime to work that goal.
  • I'm off to celebrate with a Marks and Spencer gold label cup of tea.

Hooligan. B)
  • We weren’t fluent at all but we do look a proper side.

That was a very challenging game with the vocal home fans. To come from behind to win was great.

Irons ⚒
  • Only saw the second half, but what I saw I enjoyed. Magnificent from Antonio.
  • I've hated this game. We're getting nothing from it.

Who hacked my account and posted this?

I never lost faith for a second.

• A deserved win against a good and energetic Leeds side. We had plenty of chances and Fornals should have scored.
  • When they scored and it said we only had a 13% chance of winning, I thought I'll have some of that! Thank you Antonio!! I knew my fantasy team captaincy was safe with you too (phewww!). Nice to get into double figures cruising below the so called top4 :)
  • Leeds make the games so messy and chaotic. I think they might struggle to stay up this season.
  • Now that's entertainment
  • What a game of football. Credit to both teams for always looking for a winner and fighting for every single ball for 90 minutes. Probably a bit harsh on Leeds as a draw would have been a fair result but so glad we got the three points as they keep us in the region of the league we want to be.

We just never stop running and looking to create something and Antonio is such a proper striker now as that finish would never have happened when he first moved to attack. Need to rest up now as another big match on Thursday and when you play at the intensity we do that's a big ask of players like Antonio, Bowen Rice and Soucek who run so much each match.
  • Wombat..That result is for you!...
    Get In you Irons......
  • Leeds make the games so messy and chaotic. I think they might struggle to stay up this season.

I think they'll be fine. They're really dangerous on the counter, and with a couple of their injured players back it'll make a big difference - particularly Ayling. That Cresswell at CB looks a good prospect too. They are definitely the sort of team that has the potential to go down, but I reckon they've got too much quality.

• And some people still say he's unhappy and wants out.
  • It's what I love about Dec is that even if he was unhappy I simply think he couldn't' not give 100 percent, he just loves playing football too much. I actually don't think he is unhappy at all I just think he is ambitious, but that he will always respect the contract he signed when he is on the pitch. I can't have any complaints with that.
  • edited September 2021
    Bowen is an absolute work horse

• And some people still say he's unhappy and wants out.

He does that after making 4 consecutive sideways passes
  • Leeds into the bottom 3 shame that , well shame it’s not Spurs
  • The late winner means it's been a strong start to the season. 11 points out of 18, won our first Europa game, through in the League Cup.

Love this current squad and manager.