Other games 28th & 29th

Looks like the gooners are keeping their 100% record start to the season then

Comments

• I always hated how they treated Wenger at the end so I love seeing them suffer.
  • Almost, but not quite, as good as seeing the spuds suffer =)
  • edited August 2021
    36 minutes gone, down to 10 men and some Arsenal fans already leaving.......ooh no, don't titter
  • Could get messy now, City could run riot.
  • edited August 2021
    Arteta may as well collect his bits and bobs from his office
  • How Arteta is still in a job

Compare this team to us

They have some talented individuals but they have no spine ans they fall apart the minute they hit resistance

Complete 180 from what we have, we have talented individuals but a fantastic spirit and a never say doe attitude, we don't stop untill the last minute and don't go hiding

This Arsenal team are million miles off competiting for the top 4
  • Just imagine their fans when they appoint BFS to save them =) =) =)
  • Man .City - Arsenal, wow it’s like shooting fish in a barrel for City.
  • I want at least 7, come on city.
  • Oh dear how sad never mind
  • One more and Arsenal hit the bottom below Norwich.
  • And there it is. Arsenal bottom
  • Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we're only second now :(
  • Strong team Arsenal, holding the table up
  • edited August 2021
    It could actually have been a lot worse but their keeper played well
  • Well that was embarrassing
  • 1shot and not on target, let’s hope that continues past us
  • edited August 2021
    Ok the chelsea red card, it does appear that the ball hit the arm which stopped a goal, so certainly a penalty, but it was not deliberate and to be awarded a straight red seems incredibly harsh.

There should be room for interpretation, I think we all know what a deliberate handball on the goal line looks like and this was not that, the awarding of a penalty should be hard enough,
  • Bizarre law when you get a red for denying a goal scoring opportunity but give away a penalty which is a goal scoring opportunity.
  • A handball on the line isn't denying a goalscoring opportunity - it's denying a goal.
  • But the law states goalscoring opportunity.
  • The ball hit his knee and rebounded onto his arm, he appeared to instinctively flick his arm, i get it but it is being deemed deliberate but I am struggling with that and still feel the punishment of a straight red is harsh in this instance
  • The ball hit his knee and rebounded onto his arm, he appeared to instinctively flick his arm, i get it but it is being deemed deliberate but I am struggling with that and still feel the punishment of a straight red is harsh in this instance

but it is Chelsea so deserved it
  • When it comes to all round effort Lukaku is a poor man’s Antonio.
  • I don't admit to knowing the rules anymore but to me it was a harsh red card
  • We are still top on goals scored.
  • Just imagine if Spurs win 4-0 tomorrow and go top of the league. That would add insult to injury for Arsenal. 😂😂😂😂
  • They only have to win
  • 🙈 My bad, I thought we were 3 points ahead of them.