EURO’s fantasy football

Comments

• Gamble.

It's supposed to be fun, right?
  • Again.. apparently so 😉
  • So what are the rules about moving the armband? Because I want to do it now before the France/Germany game but it seems to be blocked...
  • Honestly I have no idea
    I only skim read the rules
    Maybe it’s before the first game of the day so needed to be done before the 5pm game
  • Hmm. Rules don't say that.

All a bit rubbish, imo.
  • Affirmative
  • Rubbish. Just doesn't update between games.

Not sure I'll be bovvered....
  • edited June 2021

Honestly I have no idea
    I only skim read the rules
    Maybe it’s before the first game of the day so needed to be done before the 5pm game

I think you are right. I had wanted to switch to Lukaku, but when the app wouldn't let me I thought it was because the 'previous' game - Denmark- was still going on ( because of the delay). But now I think it's because you can only either nominate 1 captain per calendar day or maybe as you suggest the player has to be designated by the early ko on any one calendar day.
    Grr

Very happy for anyone to shed light or clarify.
  • Appears captain locked in Per calendar day
    As mine is greyed out so can’t make a change
    Will look again after the next game
  • Yes, looks like any and all subs (including armband) have to be done by the time the 'substitution window' closes, which is 1st KO.

I'm annoyed with myself for not realising that.
  • I mean the new FPL is up and running already
  • Oh good, more good reasons to put off filling in my tax return!!
  • What is everyone thinking about their chips for the euros?

I'm thinking to use soon. By the time we get to the finals, we'll all have the same players anyway...
  • Good point
    Was thinking after group stages but will re evaluate seeing how many of my players have made it through
  • Yes, but of course we have a 'wildcard' then anyway - unlimited transfers are allowed before the round of 16.

I think the WC is a bit unnecessary tbh - might have been better to have a triple captain.
  • MrsGrey said:

Yes, but of course we have a 'wildcard' then anyway - unlimited transfers are allowed before the round of 16.

I think the WC is a bit unnecessary tbh - might have been better to have a triple captain.

Are you sure there are unlimited transfers? There's an "unlimited" card which functions like the free hit card but before it's been telling me I have 2 free transfers to make on a given match day.

I've pretty much lost interest in the whole thing anyway tbh.
  • I wish I had paid more attention To the rules 😂

• Are you sure there are unlimited transfers? There's an "unlimited" card which functions like the free hit card but before it's been telling me I have 2 free transfers to make on a given match day.

See above for 'normal' transfers.

Chips = 1 WC and 1 limitless (like free hit, team reverts back the following week) means no budget limit.
  • Ahhh ok. So it wasn't unlimited during the group stages but goes back to being unlimited once they're over. Got it now!
  • Thinking I might play my limitless chip for the quarters :hmm
  • So, I did. But either the app hasn't updated or loads of you didn't make any transfers? :(
  • I’ve completely lost interest
  • I made the 3 free transfers that we got this round but didn’t play limitless
  • Doing that bad Outcast? Hahaha
  • edited July 2021

I made the 3 free transfers that we got this round but didn’t play limitless

Oh, ok. So limitless in the final?

You must have a cunning plan.
  • Tbf I have no idea what I’m doing 😂
  • Does anyone have Gerard Moreno? 😂
  • The real one or the Panini one?