The new premier league fixture list announced on Wednesday 16th June

Let's kick off the usual speculation and rumours of who we will get first game .................................
Obviously now that we are one of the big six it should be a good one =)

Comments

• I think that Sky Sports really do need a proof reader

When are fixtures released?
    The 2021/22 Premier League fixtures will be released on Wednesday, June 16 at 9am.

Scottish fixtures will be announced the day before on Wednesday, June 15 at 9am.
  • I hope we get someone easy like Newcastle
  • A home fixture against Everton, please. Think the Moyesiah would savour that. =)
  • edited June 2021
    Call me pessimistic, but I'd be happy to have our usual "Big" club for the first few games. Unfortunately we've reverted to a transfer window that doesn't close until probably 3 rounds of matches have been played, and, knowing how slow we are at getting deals across the line, (admittedly with the added complication of the Euros this time), I can see us starting the season light of the players we need. Better to write off a couple of games against teams we probably wouldn't have got anything from anyway than fielding a sub standard team against a side we should be beating.
  • Hamstew said:

I hope we get someone easy like Newcastle

Hoping for palace last game of the season and sending them down? 🤡
  • They'll be down before the last game of the season (with Norwich and Brentford)
  • I think that (Wombat will love this) Leeds may struggle this year too
  • Chelsea at home see how the fans treat Rice in a chelsea shirt =)
  • steve said:

Chelsea at home see how the fans treat Rice in a chelsea shirt =)

Fish slap!
  • alderz said:

steve said:

Chelsea at home see how the fans treat Rice in a chelsea shirt =)

Fish slap!
    I miss that emoji the most.
  • Me too Outcast. I shall investigate if I get any spare time during the week
  • John Carew is the emoji I miss most
  • I don’t t know if u know…… but he’s bigger than me and you…..
  • I miss incorporating 'get me coat' among others :(
  • I've just taken my last look at the premier league table before we drop 13 places tomorrow. :o
  • Ace, As we saw last season it's not where you start it's where you finish. =)
  • It was a great comeback last season seeing how we were relegated after two games. 🤣
  • Hamstew said:

I hope we get someone easy like Newcastle

Doh!
  • Reverse logic Hammy, we were at home last season and lost, so as we're away we'll win

simples

=)
  • That's not a bad fixture list. No six biggies on on the trot. Home on Boxing Day as well.
  • So who's starting the match thread? 🤣
  • Who did Southampton? Should get the honour.
  • Wow, Chelsea's fixture list looks awful. Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs and City in their first 6 fixtures.
  • I still look at the last fixtures with an eye on a relegation dog fight, traumatised by WHU over the years I guess :)
  • Hamstew said:

So who's starting the match thread? 🤣

Jorderz Jorderz Jorderz
  • Hamstew said:

So who's starting the match thread? 🤣

Jorderz Jorderz Jorderz
    No.
  • I suppose in all fairness it was StatMan who finished the season on a roll, so as he remains unbeaten it should be Alderz
  • It's probably too soon for a match thread, do we think?
  • It's never too early to invest in success =)
  • https://www.football.london/west-ham-united-fc/fixtures-results/breaking-west-ham-europa-fixtures-20826237

Three of these games may need to be tweaked slightly as the obvious move to Sunday won't go down well with both Manchester clubs & Liverpool if it's their week to play on a Tuesday night in the Champions League?