Other final day games

Pep has gone pretty much full strength against Everton, which is good to see.

Comments

• Ole hasn't. No surprise there.
  • Nervous about our game now. Should probably post that on the other thread but feel like it all needs to be discussed on one thread today.
  • 🚨🚨🚨
    City are beating Everton
  • 🚨🚨🚨
    Leicester winning
  • I'll never accuse Vardy of diving again... =)
  • 🚨🚨🚨
    I don’t care about the other games anymore, we’re two goals up
  • As long as West Ham win, I don't mind Harry Kane winning the Golden Boot. Sorry, will wash my mouth with soap...
  • Arsenal score. Go above Spurs :-)
  • You have to laugh 😂
  • And Spurs concede
  • My brother, the Arsenal fan, wants Spurs to finish in 7th as he doesn’t want conference league.
  • alderz said:

My brother, the Arsenal fan, wants Spurs to finish in 7th as he doesn’t want conference league.

Oh dear.
  • Spurs drawing. Aguerooooo
  • And Chelsea get a goal back.
  • Drama.
  • Aguero gets a 2nd. Could he get a hat trick
  • Leicester, please equalize. That would mean Spurs would miss out on Europe!
  • MIAHammer said:

Leicester, please equalize. That would mean Spurs would miss out on Europe!

Oh well. Wrong team scored!
  • Can't help but wonder if we'd kept Moyes first time round...
  • Do you think Harry Kane will be happy with European football next year with the Conference League?
  • No he wont
  • MIAHammer said:

Do you think Harry Kane will be happy with European football next year with the Conference League?

Golden boot and playing in the conference. Sounds like a legacy
  • Having seen the way Vardy "won" that penalty, makes me feel less sorry for Leicester.
  • Spurs getting conference is incredible 🤣
  • I feel for Leicester
  • I really wanted Leicester to do it, if only to stop one of Liverpool and Chelsea getting in. Those two clubs didn't want to participate in the CL, but watch them celebrate it and cash in on it now the ESL has been pulled.
  • Hamstew said:

Spurs getting conference is incredible 🤣

It would have been us, but for the eight minute three goal comeback!
  • MIAHammer said:

Do you think Harry Kane will be happy with European football next year with the Conference League?

They will almost certainly win that, the season after Kane leaves hopefully. 😂
  • edited May 2021
    Just saw my Spurs friend who has a bar. (I popped down to put a few pennies in his till in these hard times.) He didn't seem all that excited about Europe. I reminded him that a Cup's a Cup #intertoto

And in a show of appreciation, he has repainted his outside tables. :p

Edit - I don't think he realised the significance until I congratulated him on his colour scheme.

When he brought my beer out, he seemed to be limping. (#kickinghimself)
  • Keep working on him MrsG.