FA Cup Semi-Finals 2021

Chelsea v Man City 1st up. Come on City, say I.

Comments

• Chels for me 🦁
  • Man City all day long for me...
  • Chels for me 🦁

U wanna fight or something?
  • edited April 2021
    alderz said:

Chels for me 🦁

U wanna fight or something?
    Is that the chav coming out alderz.😂
  • Man City to win and half the Chelsea team to limp off, therefore missing next week
  • Jorginho auditioning for the Royal Ballet there.
  • Chelsea 1 up
  • edited April 2021
    I know City have played a lot of games and I know they have a great squad but making 8 changes for a semi final is a tad arrogant to me
  • Poor defending. My comms are blaming the keeper but really it was 2 on 1. Not sure what else he could have done but defend his near post. (With the caveat that I haven't seen a replay and I was feeding the cat at the time so may not have been giving the telly my full attention)
  • The Cat, Peter Bonnetti?
  • yoyo said:

I know City have played a lot of games and I know they have a great squad but making 8 changes for a semi final is a tad arrogant to me

But 8 changes from what? From the last match, sure. But that last match was in itself many changes from what might be called their first XI. Although City don't really embrace that as a concept. I think too much is being made of the changes.
  • Well they lost. That's a change...
  • After the commentators saying before the game tonight how great it will be to hear actual fans, albeit only 4,000, they then have the fake crowd noises during the game.
  • edited April 2021
    Leicester City v Chelsea should actually give us a proper entertaining final, 3rd v 5th.

Far better than City v Watford, City v Wigan or Man U v M...scum.

Leicester have never won the Cup despite getting to the final four times (three in the 60s) so I'll be a Fox for a day
  • Last night was so boring. 95 minutes and only 2 shots on target and one of those, the goal, only happened because he shot wide and it hit a defender and came back to him.
  • Chelsea 4-0 for me. Leicester have gone off the boil.
  • Leicester win by default because Chelsea get kicked out beforehand 🙈