Other Matches 3rd , 4th and 5th April

Easter Blessings to one and all

Guess we are hoping today for the Baggies to beat the Chavs, Citeh to beat Leicester and a draw between the Gooners and Red Scouse.

Also polite request to Claret and Blue Sky to start the Wolves Thread as we didn't lose on his previous one

Comments

• edited April 2021
    Since Tuchel took over Chelsea have played 14 times in all competitions, they've won 10, drawn 4, kept 12 clean sheets and conceded just 2 goals. And he wasn't even first choice!

I don't see the Baggies getting much out of this one, a draw is about the best they can hope for.

I'd like to see Arsenal beat Liverpool, an irritated Klopp is always amusing and my Gooner mates are having a barbecue tomorrow. And I'd like to see Leicester beat City just to keep the title race interesting.
  • edited April 2021
    WBA 2-1 up at Chelsea, Chelsea down to 10, HT
  • Thiago Silva hadn't set foot on the pitch for two months and lasted 28 minutes

Maybe he just doesn't like playing football any more...
  • 3-1 Baggies
  • Cracking goal.
  • edited April 2021
    4-1 Baggies with another cracker.
  • edited April 2021
    This is all going to help Tottenham get fourth spot isn't it? =)
  • Surely this must mean Tommy’s job is hanging by a thread? 😂
  • Ha ha let's all laugh at the chavs =) =)
  • Got to love it =)
  • Well, that was unexpected...
  • edited April 2021
    Chelsea players diving near the end, one inside the box and 3 seconds later one on the edge. Ref stands firm, well done mate. Horrible spoilt players, bad attitude seems to sometimes run through the club when the going gets tough. How many managers in recent times have been given the boot after a bad run, only for the same players to perform for a while under the next one? I know the " bounce back effect " happens everywhere but Chelsea really are the masters of coming across as spoilt brats. I can't stand them
  • 15 games unbeaten, 3 goals conceded and Touchel decides to play around with the defence as they're only playing West Brom.
    Good to see he got his come uppence.
  • :p :p Just been out for a walk, got back to see the Chelsea score.

F-I-V-E

No good for FF. but you gotta laugh at that!
  • And another :lol: at that Man City bench.

(For :lol: read :cry: )
  • edited April 2021

Easter Blessings to one and all

Guess we are hoping today for the Baggies to beat the Chavs, Citeh to beat Leicester and a draw between the Gooners and Red Scouse.

Also polite request to Claret and Blue Sky to start the Wolves Thread as we didn't lose on his previous one

So Sorry Brother Sledge, I have only just seen this and didn't know about the tradition. I will gladly suffer any abuse should we get soundly beaten, or happy to put up a new thread even though I see one has been started.
  • Shout out to our (bottom of the table) ladies side who have beaten Reading 5-0 to climb off the bottom.
  • c&bsky, it felt like we lost the lost game you started the match thread on. ☹️
  • Good point Fortune
  • edited April 2021
    Newcastle do us a favour tomorrow and it’s happy days ahead of Monday
  • It's in our own hands so not sure about favours.
  • I'm a bit disappointed to see Liverpool won, partly because they've knocked us out of 5th place, partly because I've been invited to a barbecue tomorrow by a couple of Gooners so they're going be a bit sulky and will probably burn the burgers.

WBA beating Chelsea is a great result but probably too little too late and I think its a safe bet that Thiago Silva won't get another start this season, I imagine Tuchel was less than impressed
  • Easter Blessings to one and all

As someone once sang:”Two out of three ain’t bad”. Looking at the fixtures it seems to be very much in our own hands now as to whether we get fourth or even third place.
    Exciting times.

• edited April 2021
    Blinking flip, what's going on at St Mary's?

Burnley went 2-0 up and it was 2-2 at half time.

Ward-Prowse just had a "Geoff Hurst 66 World Cup was it in?" moment