Other games 11/01/20

Palace v Arsenal
Horrific looking challenge by Aubameyang on Meyer - red card

Comments

• :puzzled: How are palace where they are
  • What an annoying team Palace are. Riddled with rubbish players.
  • Guess 6 points from us help :angry:
  • Those 2 wouldn't look out of place starring in Mrs Browns Boys...
  • Amazing that not long ago Leicester were beating Southampton 9-0
  • edited January 2020
    Watching Spuds and 'Pool. It's amazing the formation Liverpool play when they attack and camp in the opposition half, 2-4-4 with high and hard pressing so that it makes it so difficult to break out.
    Could we learn something or more importantly do we have the players? Oh, wait, it also needs a lot of pace, so no I guess not.

Forgot to mention, what a bunch of cheating, diving, fouling, tripping, shirt pulling ......... Liverpool are, and all done so sneakily. Definitely part of Klippety's coaching methods.
  • LiVARpool benefit again. Did the ball strike Henderson’s hand?
  • And from Robertson's tackle too. Identical to Aubameyang's from earlier but not even a card.
  • Looks like liverpool will break City's 100 points record.......
  • WILL THEY STILL REACH IT AFTER WE TAKE 6 POINTS FROM THEM :biggrin:
  • We will do well to get 6 kicks against them
  • And from Robertson's tackle too. Identical to Aubameyang's from earlier but not even a card.

His tackle hit the foot, Aubamayang hit above the ankle.
  • edited January 2020
    Ahhhh just breathing in the the anti Liverpool vibe.... Nope, I still feel the same :lol:

"cheating, diving, fouling, tripping, shirt pulling" - No other teams do this? Liverpool play unreal football and the fouling etc are directed at them too. Which team doesn't have a diver or someone thats tried to cheat the ref?

If anything, Man City are famous for their 'tactical' fouls. I'm over the moon that Liverpool will win it this year and Man City won't!

Then I can finally delete this picture as it won't be true anymore ;)

• edited January 2020
    :angry: But for some reason love you Baz :hug:
  • Cheers Steve! :hug:
    Someone's got to, right?
    Right?
    Right!! :nonono:
  • Danny Ings is doing rather well isn’t he. All sorts of injury problems for him at Liverpool, but now it’s all clicking into place for him at his current club

We all know what would have happened, had he joined West Ham...
  • Well, he probably would receive any decent service....
  • Puts hands in pockets, shuffles feet around and patiently waits for someone to 'fixed it for ya' on the above comment :whistle:
  • Danny Ings is doing rather well isn’t he. All sorts of injury problems for him at Liverpool, but now it’s all clicking into place for him at his current club

We all know what would have happened, had he joined West Ham...

Sorely tempted to TF him in (didnt a month ago because I thought he'd stop with harder fixtures or get injured). I'm concerned I'll break him if I do
  • IMO Robertson’s tackle was never a red. He got the ball and I’m not sure what else he could have done on the follow through?
  • But that's why it was a red because he's supposed to consider what happens after the touch of the ball and any impact on the opponent.
  • Yellow card at most for me, but as he plays for who he does, we know the outcome... ;)
  • Ironherb if you had time to do a risk assessment before you made a tackle they’d be long gone before you’d given yourself the OK
  • You are not allowed to be reckless. All risk assessments should be in place before carrying out the task and as a footballer you know you are going to tackle and should therefore be aware of the consequences.
  • Bournemouth doing their best to be one of the three for the drop - with their keeper doing a "Martin" for Watford's first. :biggrin:
  • edited January 2020
    Could it be that managers just go stale? like an old loaf of bread...They really look as bad as we have at times this season, who b4 this season he could do little wrong ( Howe ), injuries, I know, but they have looked unfit today...Not sure I wanted Watford to win, but this keeps us above the bottom 3 at the moment...
  • edited January 2020
    This games makes our result look.....OK, & Bournemouth :nonono: Just wonder if the patience might run out for the Bournemouth owner?...
  • Look where Watford were several weeks ago after their terrible start. They have now caught up with us
  • 4 wins in last 5 for them. I thought they’d gone.
This discussion has been closed.