What teams do you hate, and why?

Comments

• Cuz1 said:

Every team except West Ham

In a reasonable world, West Ham should probably be the team we all hate.
  • edited August 2019
    I remember answering this last time, Everton and Chelsea being the winners. But things change: Everton players are not as nasty, ditto Chelsea. And Saint Brendan is back to wind me up every time he opens his mouth.My anti-football award goes this time to Watford. The fans don't change much - Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Manchester U as always - but I'm living so far away that this doesn't have a huge effect on me. But if Leeds were promoted.... winners on nasty players, worst fans, most obnoxious manager of all time!
  • I hate Liverpool.... For making me love them :run:

I also dont understand why people dont like Klopp. He's excellent

• For some reason, I'm starting to go right off Liverpool...
  • edited August 2019
    I could never love another team if I already love West Ham. That's just me though.
  • edited August 2019
    We all have a team that we have a soft spot for, I must admit that over the years, I have generally enjoyed watching Arsenal, but my second team has to be Hornchurch, “Urchins Urchins”
  • Baz - I recognise that bloke on the wall - he's an existing customer pretending to get a new customer deal on car insurance (Aviva ad) :biggrin:
  • edited August 2019
    In this order:

1. Millwall
    2. Chelsea since they've been owned by a certain Mafiosovich
    3. Sheffield Utd - for obvious reasons

And in Europe, Lazio - damn "fascista"
  • West Ham for being the team that I love :wahoo:
  • I know this is hugely controversial but with the possible exception of Arsenal, I want the other members of the usual six to get knocked out of Europe. I actually don’t mind Spurs advancing to the latter stages, just as long as they don’t win it (as this is the only thing we can laugh at them about)

I will also want Wolves to get knocked out of Europa - the reason being it’s not going to be us (when it could have been), so why should it be them

I would like all the teams even including the red half of Manchester to progress in Europe on the off case we actually qualify for Europe and need the co-efficient to be good. I remember when we qualified in third place only for us to be excluded due to the Liverpools followers unsavoury exploits meaning the English teams were banned. :weep:
  • edited August 2019
    For me it's just Spurs. Arrogant fans who think they're better than they actually are.

On a more positive note, which clubs' fans do you actually like? In the PL, I'd go:

Liverpool
    Brighton
    Bournemouth
    Leicester
    Wolves
    Newcastle
    Norwich

Neutral
    Man City
    Arsenal
    Burnley
    Crystal Palace
    Everton (I see them as similar to us... they have some absolutely fantastic fans but also some truly awful ones so I've stuck them in this neutral section.
    Watford

Dislike (I wouldn't go as far as 'hating' but I dislike the following)
    Man Utd
    Tottenham
    Sheffield United
    Aston Villa
    Southampton
    Chelsea
  • Cuz1 said:

Every team except West Ham

Yeah
  • I dislike Liverpool, 'cos of their fans but mainly of their over excited grinning manager :angry:
  • Plymouth Argyle
  • Hamilton Academicals

Daft name. Academics who come from Hamilton.
  • I also dislike Inverness Caledonian Thistle cos their scarfs are too long!
  • Hamilton Academicals

Daft name. Academics who come from Hamilton.

Did you mean Leeds
  • Burnley - clogging, kicking cheats.
  • Tell us what you really think grey :biggrin:
  • Sorry, I missed off 'time wasters'.
  • Formed by the staff and pupils of Hamilton Academy, described as "one of the finest schools in Scotland" in 1910.

They don't get on with Motherwell.
  • Formed by the staff and pupils of Hamilton Academy, described as "one of the finest schools in Scotland" in 1910.

They don't get on with Motherwell.

After a few years a lot of them moved south due to the dreadful relationship with Motherwell and formed Leeds united fc.
  • Leeds lost again.
    Beaten by Swansea.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.
  • It’s the 12th September, and my opinion of Leeds has not changed.
    Have I mentioned Billy Bremner and the tasseled socks?
  • Spurs v Palace this weekend. Oh the hatred :angry:
  • I have never been terribly keen on Leeds United.
  • Hamstew said:

Spurs v Palace this weekend. Oh the hatred :angry:

If only this was being played at Elland Road....... :whistle: