Other matches Sat 4th - Thurs 9th March

It's not even 1pm and City are already 1-0 up

Comments

• Need an Arsenal win. They're 1-0 down inside 7 seconds.
  • Need an Arsenal win. They're 1-0 down inside 7 seconds.

Unreal
  • Only one change
  • Bournemouth now 2 up.
  • And above us. What actually has to happen for our board to act.

Its incredible isn't it.
  • Arsenal level

They're making it hard o nthemsevles, but some mentality they're showing to grab these games back

Can they do this with 10+ left to win the Prem?
  • Arsenal score a third with virtually the last kick of the game.
  • Bournemouth will be gutted, literally the last kick of the game.
  • Are we aiming for 17th now? Do we want Leicester to beat Southampton? I'd be amazed if there are somehow three worse teams than us, but I think that's what we have to hope for now, because I don't think we'll play our way out of this mess under Moyes.
  • Shame about Wolves

So sack him after 11 seconds, marvellous.
  • No, they should have sacked in him November.
  • Saints winning
  • For want it's worth I went to see Conor Coventry play today for Rotherham v QPR. He can take a decent corner & if you want to see angry you just needed to watch the Rangers fans at the end of the game, they really have got problems.
  • For want it's worth I went to see Conor Coventry play today for Rotherham v QPR. He can take a decent corner & if you want to see angry you just needed to watch the Rangers fans at the end of the game, they really have got problems.

I watch a football YouTuber called James Lawrence Allcott a lot, and he is a QPR fan and it sounds TERRIBLE.
  • So Forest or Everton .Draw I guess is best for us .after yesterday not sure I am in the mood for this game
  • edited March 2023
    1 - 1 . Come on Forest, come on Toffees =)
    Oops, Doucouré with his 1st goal in 17 months we'll, of course.
  • edited March 2023
    I think forest are more likely to be down the bottom come the end of the season. Jeez what have we become.
  • Hope our players are watching this ,both teams putting a shift in
  • 2-2 now, a draw the best result for us imo.
  • 2-2 now, a draw the best result for us imo.

FT.
  • Well, United are obviously running on empty after the game we gave them. 😂
  • I'm no fan of Liverpool (no, really, I'm not, I know I hide it well), but so many Man Utd players are just horrible. Antony, Martinez and in particular Fernandes, they're all in the running for who you'd most want to put in a cage with alderz.
  • This is now like watching yesterday again and I had no desire to do that.
  • Nobody wants to see 4-0 Liverpool vs Utd. I think I'll turn it off
  • I'm no fan of Liverpool (no, really, I'm not, I know I hide it well), but so many Man Utd players are just horrible. Antony, Martinez and in particular Fernandes, they're all in the running for who you'd most want to put in a cage with alderz.

Antony, Martinez and McTominay are my top3. That Antony has a demeanor that makes me feel if he got a good slap I'd appreciate it