15. Leeds
    16. Forest
    17. Everton
    18. Fulham
    19. Southampton
    20. Bournemouth
  • Agreed re Southampton
    Think they will really struggle and their manager will be the first to go
  • I really, really would love it if Everton went down, but I just can't see either Fulham or Bournemouth being good enough to stay up. They will try to be expansive and their players won't be good enough - I think they'll just be another couple of Norwich's. Forest could easily go, but I feel like Steve Cooper is a good manager and I reckon he'll copy the Brentford model of switching to a direct style to keep them up.
  • Thing with Forest is they have signed 12 new players
    Fulham signed 14 one year when they came up and went straight back down

Forest, Southampton and Bournemouth would be my pick.
  • Yeah, I do think that's a massive risk for Forest, but I also think that their signings have been pretty smart. They've signed mostly British players, a lot who are some of the best in the Championship. I think Fulham in the past had a real scatter gun approach of just signing any 'name' they could get ahold of.
  • Haha noted 😀
  • I see that the super computer has us tenth, with Villa, Brighton and Leicester above us

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • I saw another one that had us finishing 4th and I did n't believe that either. I think they just sim the season on football manager and post the results for click bait lol
  • Ohhh I need to put more?

Liverpool
    City
    Spurs (although I so hope not)

I think it'll be very difficult to break in to the top6 (Arsenal and Spurs look stronger and I wonder how Newcastle and several other will do in that race) So hoping for 6th but would be happy with 7th

Southampton
    Fulham
    Bournemouth (by Xmas)
  • I think we’ve got a real shot at 6th. Man Utd look bad to me, so I feel like we have an opportunity
  • Liverpool
    Man City
    Arsenal

Leeds
    Notts Forest
    Bournemouth
  • City
    Liverpool
    Spurs

Southampton
    Fulham
    Forest
  • Man City
    Liverpool
    Chelsea

Nott's Forest
    Bournemouth
    Leeds
  • Liverpool
    Man City
    Arsenal

Notts Forest
    Brentford
    Bournemouth
  • Blown it after one GW. Liverpool are starting to disappoint me more often. I already have a team for that!
  • Bazshuayi said:

Blown it after one GW. Liverpool are starting to disappoint me more often. I already have a team for that!

Tbh Liverpool disappoint me more than West Ham; they win more than West Ham lose 😂🤣😂
  • The issue for me is that Liverpool are the only team I like in the top6 in terms of potential winners. City winning is boring. Spurs, just NO! Chelsea no! Arsenal, less no but still no. Only West Ham or Liverpool and if anyone unfancied won it (a la Leicester) I'd just be jealous.

So my only real desire is for us to finish high in the league and win the Conference so we'll be back in the Europa. That regular Euro football is an aching desire. It's easier for us to attract players and keep building up and up to challenge for top4
  • edited October 2022
    Surprise packages for me so far this season:

👍🏻

Fulham, I know sometimes promoted teams get that new league bounce but didn’t think it would be Fulham.
    Fully expect them to finish anywhere between 11th - 15th but a good start.

Arsenal, thought having European football might hinder them, they have had a good set of fixtures to start with but didn’t expect them to be top

👎🏻

Liverpool l, never thought they would I be this bad. Real danger of them missing champs league this season 😬

Leicester, I actually thought they would be top 7 🤦‍♂️
  • Been impressed by Fulham but many sides have started well & slipped away.
  • Leeds are interesting. Their expected goals stats are high, their performances are good, lots of their performance stats are positive. Think they may turn it around at some point but not been a great start.

Forest, Bournemouth, Southampton to go down, Man City to win the league.
  • Hard to disagree with any of that 👍🏻
  • Newcastle just bug me ,knew they would be better just not as good as they have been ,half thought Howe would be gone by now .And they seem still to have money to burn .............Rice to them meybe =)