Euro 2022

This discussion was created from comments split from: Couldn’t think…. The next part.

Comments

• England get a really soft penalty imo, yes, there was a bit of "arms out", but White threw herself to the ground when there was nothing stopping her staying on her feet; not impressed either by White or the ref tbh.
  • More poor officiating, lino rules a goal out, but thankfully VAR corrects the decision.
  • This is getting ridiculous! Norway 6 down and it isn't even half time! If England don't win this with double figures then they will have gone into reverse.
  • I'll let Ellen White off, she's a West Ham fan.
  • Finished 8-0, foot off the gas slightly in the second half, hat-trick for Beth Mead though 👏👏👏
  • They were incredible
  • edited July 2022
    There was more excitement in this match, than the last 6 men's matches combined.
  • Sarina Wiegman, our manager, has just tested positive for Covid; has to be a worry that there will be some players go down with it as well now.
  • I'm not worried. 😊
  • Good first half that.
  • the women are proving they are on par with the men, mainly under achieving but lets hope they pull it out and win
  • Get in!
  • Great game
  • Millie Bright reminds me a bit of Craig Dawson. A proper warrior who gets her head on everything
  • the women are proving they are on par with the men, mainly under achieving but lets hope they pull it out and win

You were saying………👍
  • Slacker said:

the women are proving they are on par with the men, mainly under achieving but lets hope they pull it out and win

You were saying………👍
    tempting fate, you can now thank me, happy happy joy joy
  • How was that not a yellow?
  • Goal!!!!! Beth Mead!
  • Get in. Well played lass 👏👏👏
  • edited July 2022
    2-0 Lucy Bronze, assisted by Beth Mead after she assisted Mead for the first.

Had to survive a VAR check though.
  • Let's go
  • edited July 2022
    if that was ronaldo we would talk about it for years
  • She's quality
  • edited July 2022
    Outrageous. she missed the one she shoulda scored, and then backheeled it in (nutmegging the keeper in the process).

3-0, Russo.
  • Savage goal
  • How was that not a yellow?

She now commits an equally cynical foul and finally picks up a yellow. Not saying she woulda done that if she was already booked, but at least our break would have continued (or she'd have got the second yellow).
  • Sweden 'keeper is having an absolute mare. Terrible night for it to happen, but she could/should have stopped all four.
  • A marmalising