Welcome Scamacca

I'm done waiting, if our idiot media team can't beat our store to the annoucement, it just about sums them up, doesn't it.

Even I don't feel I'm tempting fate if the shirts are available in our own store.

Finally we have another CF.
Β«13

Comments

• 8:30pm announcement?
  • Our media and website team(s) have always been poor.
  • Lukerz said:

8:30pm announcement?

Your words are empty to me
  • Lukerz said:

I suspect they completely forgot about the England match tonight, so I think they'll probably announce Scamacca at half time (or possibly after the match).
  • 9:00pm announcement?
  • edited July 2022
    Shirts been taken down off store

Deal off?

Moyes out
  • Lukerz said:

9:00pm announcement?

Lies
  • Lukerz said:

I suspect they completely forgot about the England match tonight, so I think they'll probably announce Scamacca at half time (or possibly after the match).
    Yeah, I suspect they want maximum media coverage. Won't get that with England in a semi-final.

Announcement tomorrow I reckon.
  • Lukerz said:

Yeah, I suspect they want maximum media coverage. Won't get that with England in a semi-final.

Announcement tomorrow I reckon.
    Or a sneaky half time announcement?
  • Shambles. Just announce the deal.
  • edited July 2022

Lukerz said:

Didn't I just say that?
  • Lukerz said:

What buffy said
  • To early to say welcome =)
  • I suspect they completely forgot about the England match tonight, so I think they'll probably announce Scamacca at half time (or possibly after the match).

Lukerz said:

Didn't I just say that?
    He's covering all bases. His ITK days are numbered.
  • I doubt they'll fit their biggest signing announcement for three years in a 15 minute window.

England are winning; that's what the news will be.

Tomorrow, 11am would be my bet.
  • It would be pretty bad to do the SCAMACC tweets all day & then not finish it in the same day πŸ˜‚
  • Lukerz said:

It would be pretty bad to do the SCAMACC tweets all day & then not finish it in the same day πŸ˜‚

About sums up our media dept though.
  • I'd love to hear what is going on behind the scenes.
  • Got to be 9pm announcement, would they do it at 10pm? After the game?

Tomorrow would be so funny πŸ˜‚
  • At this rate better start the Kostic tweets now
  • Behind the scenes, they're thinking how long can keep them waiting and how long before Hamstew blows his top hahaha
  • I’m sensing a clown fest soon
  • Lukerz said:

Got to be 9pm announcement, would they do it at 10pm? After the game?

Tomorrow would be so funny πŸ˜‚

• Reckon Forest have hijacked the deal
  • Yeah, we're all assuming he's actually signed the contract.

Chelsea looking to loan Werner to Juve; maybe they've come in last minute πŸ˜…
  • Yeah, we're all assuming he's actually signed the contract.

Chelsea looking to loan Werner to Juve; maybe they've come in last minute πŸ˜…

I know I don't think much of our media dept, but surely even they wouldn't be stupid enough to do all this rubbish on Twitter if it wasn't 100% done.

And, if it was 100% done, why didn't they annouce it at 2pm when they started all this nonsense?
  • It would be funny if after all this they announced Broja instead
  • All that & he’s announced tomorrow πŸ˜‚