People That Are Not The Height You’d Expect

This probably doesn’t warrant its own thread, but whatever.

In the last week I have found out that Rishi Sunak is 5’6, and Luke Shaw is 6’1. Honestly, prior to gaining this knowledge I would have probably guessed them the other way around.

I am interested in learning about more people that are not the height you expected.

Comments

• Knew about Sunak, but was surprised about Shaw.
  • Knew about Sunak, but was surprised about Shaw.

At the same time I learned about Sunak I learned there is a conspiracy theory that Johnson only hires tall aides and MPs for cabinet to annoy Rishi
  • Well, if he's choosing his cabinet based on height, that might account for the levels of incompetence we see...
  • Mrs G, surely you meant to say new heights of incompetence =)
  • Very surprised to learn that Dennis Wise is 6’ 4”.
  • Slacker said:

Very surprised to learn that Dennis Wise is 6’ 4”.

Yeah and Ronnie Corbett was 6ft as well

• You’re right DJH , it’s a little known fact that “
    Little Ronnie” towered over John Cleese for example.
  • I was watching the cricket on Saturday and saw Graeme Swann being interviewed. I was thinking, I didn't realise Swanny was that tall. It was then that I noticed he was being interviewed by Ian Ward, who is rather short.
  • I remember the first time I saw the West indian bowler Joal Garner come out to bat, it looked as if he had a toy bat, it was then I realised how tall he was all 6ft 9 of him.
  • It's not until you see Sunak stood next to other people that you realise his height. And I do wonder if he's even 5 ft 6.

• It always amused Mrs E and I that they had 5ft 7in Tom Cruise playing 6ft 4in Jack Reacher
  • Even though it says it online I still do not believe Luke Shaw is even 6ft let alone over it
  • I think I mentioned it on a previous thread, but it always confuses me that Big Michail Antonio is the same height as Little Mark Noble.
  • alderz said:

I think I mentioned it on a previous thread, but it always confuses me that Big Michail Antonio is the same height as Little Mark Noble.

There’s no way?
  • alderz said:

I think I mentioned it on a previous thread, but it always confuses me that Big Michail Antonio is the same height as Little Mark Noble.

There’s no way?
    According to Google, 180cm apiece.
  • Now this is my sort of post.

Eddie Hearn is 6ft 5", you can't see it on TV but when he is being interviewed next to AJ they are both very big guys ( Joshua is 6ft 6")
  • Do they mean Antonio is as wide as Noble is tall???