• Utd out on pens.

You had me at Utd out.
  • edited February 2022
    I'm not laughing cos, karma.

'ware.

It'll bite you on the behind.

• Oh go on, you’ll feel better for it.
  • No.

I'm coming back to blame you if it all goes wrong for us.

You can run but you can't hide.
  • I’ll be there, crying, but I’ll be there.
  • Crying cos I'll have whacked you over the bonce.

And you know you'll have deserved it.
  • I already laughed as soon as I saw the headline on BBC - Cant really take it back ;)
  • Your name's going on the list, too.
  • Mods, please have a word with Mrs Grey, I don't think we should condone such threatening behaviour 😉
  • Dodger58 said:

Mods, please have a word with Mrs Grey, I don't think we should condone such threatening behaviour 😉

My finger is hovering over the ‘ban’ button
  • A lttle trivia: that's Ruth Madoc's (Hi-de-Hi's Gladys Pugh) husband, Philip Madoc who I saw playing the part of Othello in blackface at Queen's Theatre, Hornchurch some 50 odd years ago. =)
  • Utd out on pens.

But how was that equaliser allowed to stand with a clear handball - oh dear, how sad, what a pity, never mind. =)
  • edited February 2022
    BND, The rules have changed so it was a perfectly good goal according to the experts on such matters.
  • edited February 2022
    VAR decision goes against Man Utd at Old Trafford! - how brave were the officials! The TV punters were in obvious shock.
    Gotta laugh 😂
  • and everyone off the Mrs G naughty list, but it was close
  • We nearly made history by being the first top division team to be knocked out of the FA Cup by a tier 6 team. Oh well, there’s always next year I suppose.
  • Not off the list - it works like yellow cards. They add up :-)
  • I never said anything Mrs grey,I was a good boy so i was =)
  • Have will still got loads of kids at Luton?
    I'll go and have a look..
  • Potts, Ruddock.
    Henri Lansbury plays for then now.
    Reece Burke.
    Elliot Lee.
  • MrsGrey said:

Potts, Ruddock.
    Henri Lansbury plays for then now.
    Reece Burke.
    Elliot Lee.

Elliot Lee’s out on loan somewhere I think? (Just checked, he’s at Charlton)
  • Scenes in Nottingham.

• The matches I’ve seen this w/e all look like they’ve had full houses in.
    I think that’s wonderful, it seems like the old competition might be getting a new lease of life. I’ve loved it and it’s so refreshing to see some real blood and guts cup ties instead of some of the Champions League chess matches and the crowd atmospheres have definitely contributed to that.
  • Well Bournemouth haven't and they're losing to boot.
  • edited February 2022
    If ever the 'we can now concentrate on the league' cliche did actually apply it would be to Bournemouth. They have a real chance of coming up again this season and the last thing they want are extra games in a competition that in all fairness they have little chance of winning. If My memory serves me a lower tier team haven't won the FA Cup since, what was it....1980 or something.
  • If ever the 'we can now concentrate on the league' cliche did actually apply it would be to Bournemouth. They have a real chance of coming up again this season and the last thing they want are extra games in a competition that in all fairness they have little chance of winning. If My memory serves me a lower tier team haven't won the FA Cup since, what was it....1980 or something.