Magic Minute: Scores on the Doors

edited September 20 in Magic Minutes
As we come up to the international break, a chance to catch my breath and see who has what points.

My records show:

CleverTrevor + steve on 4

Whitehorse, buffy and I have 3 each

and
IronHerb, DJHammer, carsonrdboy +swhts with 1 each

Feel free to check (again)!

Comments

  • Oh we will MrsG, we will. 😂
  • MrsG ,Think i got 3 points for first goal against Derby ,Then 1 against Wrexham , Could be my wishful thinking of course
  • Absolutely correct. I was just checking you were paying attention.

    Table corrected.
  • Thanks MrsG ,I really need to get a life =)
  • Updated after the QPR game.

    steve 7

    CleverTrevor 4

    Whitehorse, buffy and I have 3 each

    Ironherb with 2

    and
    DJHammer, carsonrdboy, swhts, MIA and Exeter with 1 each



Sign In or Register to comment.