Luton - Home - 11th May 15:00 - Not on the box

Comments

• Heard a few boos there, not sure that is fair, was it a great performance, certainly not but it was not that bad.

Their goal was the result of really poor awareness but otherwise they have not created that much and we have had a few half chances.

Going forward I think we have been all huff and puff but lacking in sharpness, we seem to be happy to leave it to the guy on the ball to produce something.

I would like to see Earthy come on this half for JWP, let’s have a decent look at him
  • Earthy / Casey / Mubama get them all on
  • I'd like someone to come on for Zouma, maybe a traffic cone?
  • How was that a foul by Kudus?
  • I would like to see Earthy come on this half for JWP, let’s have a decent look at him

Moyes isn't really one for that sort of thing while the game is still in the balance, especially as he's not going to be here next season to reap any benefits from the experience Earthy might gain.

• Chicago said
    "Their goal was the result of really poor awareness but otherwise they have not created that much and we have had a few half chances"

In that case, why not just put four attackers on and go flat out for 45 minutes. Nothing to lose!
  • edited May 11
    Not sure why Emerson got a yellow card there. He hardly touched Chong.
  • edited May 11
    Really, really soft freekick given to Luton on the break, with Emerson getting a really harsh yellow.
  • 1-1, JWP.
  • Don't think Bowen would ever leave, but i reckon had Klopp stayed i reckon he would have tried really hard to get him over to Liverpool.
  • Snap chance for Bowen, but not enough height on his header to beat the keeper.
  • Really poor pass by Paqueta as we break.

Then a header by Antonio that was straight at their keeper.
  • The goal has livened us up, some decent possession and three or four half chances in so many minutes
  • Kudus digs out a cross and Antonio works the keeper well this time, Bowen puts the rebound into the side netting.

Completely on top, we need another goal.
  • Another decent chance but Emerson's shot is blocked out for a corner.
  • At last!
  • 2-1 Soucek, but it will be checked for a foul in the build up.
  • Goal stands, 2-1 😊😊😊
  • Get in, and well deserved
  • 2-1 Soucek, but it will be checked for a foul in the build up.

Chong went down way too easy again.
  • big volley and big boot. Luton have folded after conceding from a half chance.
  • big volley and big boot. Luton have folded after conceding from a half chance.

The pressure was really building on them even before we got the first one.

• edited May 11
    Kudus really should have made it three there
  • How didn't Kudus score there?
  • What a miss by Kudus.
  • edited May 11

Judas really should have made it three there

Bit harsh on the lad imo 😂🤣😂.

• That could have been Coufels piledriver =)
  • edited May 11
    Earthy coming on, I'm so glad he's getting back on the pitch this season after what happened on his PL debut. Antonio off.
  • Earthy scores.