Other matches 3rd to 6th May

So, the weekend's fixtures started last night with Luton drawing with Everton, and today's early fixture is Arsenal v Bournemouth.

Comments

• Hope Bournemouth get something here But then again if they do they go above us .Can't win sometimes =)
  • Half an hour in and Bournemouth have had to defend for their lives and cannot lay a glove on them,
  • Declan really should have opened up the scoring then, got into a good position but flashed it wide,
  • Havertz totally bought that penalty, cannot in all honesty call it a dive but it did not seem kosher to me either

• I hate those sort of penalties, shouldn't ever be given imo. Havertz just dragged his foot onto the keeper's leg. It's a Kane special.
  • Ipswich heading to the Premier League
  • Are Ipswich going to be the new Luton
  • edited May 4
    Birmingham must be gutted, they won their match but so did the 3 teams above them; Blackburn Rovers away to league winners Leicester, Sheffield Wednesday away to Sunderland and Plymouth at home to play-off chasing Hull.

Birmingham join Rotherham and Huddersfield in dropping down to League 1 next season.
  • City 1 up
  • Now 2 up. Title could rest on their game against us. Should be fun to watch.

I think it's very likely that our game will matter, I doubt the title will be decided one way or the other before the last weekend.

• Haaland completes a first half hat-trick, City lead 3-0.
  • Could not the Wolves player have been sent off in addition to the penalty award, was only given a yellow, not really advocating for it but slightly surprised that no-one even raised it as a possibility
  • edited May 4

Could not the Wolves player have been sent off in addition to the penalty award, was only given a yellow, not really advocating for it but slightly surprised that no-one even raised it as a possibility

It was mentioned on my stream, that it could have been a red instead of a yellow. I think they even mentioned it as being part of the VAR review.

• Hwang scores, totally unmarked. What was the defence doing?
  • Everyone is going to talk about Haarland today, but for me, Foden has been outstanding
  • 5-1 City will be nice to play them on the last day . =)
  • As regards the penalty if it is an attempt to play the ball it is only a yellow.
  • That was the issue, he was behind Haarland with no clear line of sight of it so he can argue that he was attempting to play the ball but…………….

I think we may have different definitions of fun.
  • It must be tough being a gooner right now, actually rooting for either ourselves or god forbid, spurs, to take points off Citeh.

Bless their hearts
  • What about Fulham they still have to play City .3 London clubs .Arsenal hoping one of them does something
  • Could easily be Spurs because City rarely even score there let alone win.
  • Everton's prospective owners 777 Partners are being sued in New York by a London firm who claims they lied about the value of their assets to get credit

All sounds a bit "Donald Trump"
  • steve said:

What about Fulham they still have to play City .3 London clubs .Arsenal hoping one of them does something

I do not think that Arsenal fans will have any issue wholeheartedly rooting for Fulham, but us and Spurs………

• Waste of time and effort rooting for us. It’s a given embarrassing hiding for us.
  • Looking at Spurs today, ourselves and with all due respect to Fulham, the best Arsenal can hope for is to make City work for it as I do not see anyone doing them any favors.
  • Unfortunately outside of some freakish draw result I can't see City not getting max points
  • Palace beating Man Utd 3-0 😂🤣😂
  • Make that 4-0.