Chelsea (A) 2pm Sunday 5th May not on TV (sorry Bubbles but there are a lot of injuries)

124»

Comments

• could be 5 but who cares
  • and it is 5
  • Looks onside from what is on the stream
  • edited May 5
    It is five, the question of offside is slightly moot, for me, the question is the space either side of him, no one anywhere close
  • How many thrashings have we had this season.
    Sorry, but apart from the team, Moyes is to blame, to continually have it happen, there is something VERY wrong, no excuses IMO
  • Moyes has to go today
  • It’s a collective, Jay. Moyes can’t get all the flack. The coach, staff & players have been pathetic on several occasions.
  • Absolutely disgraceful.
  • So already thinking who will be the 3 teams worse then us next season .so far cant come up with one =)
  • Also, Soucek. How many times does he lose the ball?
  • Lukerz said:

It’s a collective, Jay. Moyes can’t get all the flack. The coach, staff & players have been pathetic on several occasions.

Exactly, how I said it....apart from the team, they all have been shocking for most games recently, Moyes as manager is done now....
  • City will know that playing us last game means goal difference, no matter how many, if it comes to it, will be no problem at all. If Chelsea, Fulham etc can manage 5 then there’s no limit other than time constraint, to how many City can get.
  • Feel bad for Coufal and Kudus think they at lest tried
  • That’s a new low. Apparently that’s the first time we have ever been beaten by 5 clear goals by Chelsea.
  • We have let in 70 goals. Only the bottom three have a worst record.
    Even terrible, doesn't describe this game.
  • edited May 5
    Way too many passengers, way too many championship level players.

Whole defence needs changing, we need two new starting CB. I still dont think Soucek is good enough, wasnt worth the new contract and needs to go as well, doesn't dominate or do anything in the middle of the park.

85m for Paqueta is daylight robbery i hope City pay it.
  • As best as he could, the Ref employed the mercy rule there,

We may have hit the bar three times so there exits a valid argument that the scoreline could have been much closer, but imo, for once the record books are going to accurately reflect that game.

The visible lack of passion was nothing short of disgraceful
  • Sky pundits calling us diabolical and disgraceful. That’s the fourth time we’ve shipped 5 this season. Added to that we’ve had a 6 and a couple of 4’s. I don’t think even the bottom three teams have had more heavy beatings than us this season. They may have lost more but we lose them in a big way.
  • Disgraceful, unprofessional, humiliating.
  • I'll take the blame for this one. 🙈
    I was sitting at the table following the Fulham match whilst doing some marking and we shipped five. Same again today, marking exams whilst following the match - five again. I will try not to do this in future.
  • Sounds like I should be glad I was driving a train for the whole match

I'll watch the highlights on MotD2 tonight and see how bad we were
  • edited May 5

Sounds like I should be glad I was driving a train for the whole match

I'll watch the highlights on MotD2 tonight and see how bad we were

Unfortunately the “highlights” will probably not reflect the horror show it really was, it is going to show their five goals and the three times we hit the bar so it may end up looking to the casual observer like a reasonably evenly balanced affair.

And it most certainly wasn’t.

• How many thrashings have we had this season.

Depends wht you mean by thrashings

We've lost by 3 goals or more seven times this season, six away and one at home

4-1 Villa away
    5-0 Fulham away
    5-1 Liverpool away (Cup)
    3-0 Man U away
    6-0 Arsenal home
    5-2 Palace away
    5-0 Chelsea away

We've only won by 3 goals or more twice, Wolves at home and Freiberg home Round of 16
  • I'll watch the highlights on MotD2 tonight and see how bad we were

Masochist 😂🤣😂

• Yes a brave man. I've been warned and ill skip the highlights
  • Bazshuayi said:

Yes a brave man. I've been warned and ill skip the highlights

There aren't any if you support West Ham.

• edited May 5

I seriously think we'll be fighting to avoid relegation next season with this team.

Really?

Well Moyes has achieved miracles then, getting them to top half finish and QF of Europa League.

We should definitely keep him, because I hate being relegated.
  • Ref finds his card for Ogbonna though.

I counted seven Chelsea fouls before a card was shown. Hammers had three cards after four fouls. Madley has form for this.
  • Moyes' tactics right now are the definition of insanity. Ings for Antonio does nothing. Soucek can't pass, JWP can. Johnson has speed and could support one of our doddery CBs. Leaves Emerson on the left instead of using a winger called Earthy. The players have lost faith partly because the system doesn't work for them.
    Rant paused....