Other matches 20th to 25th April

2»

Comments

• Guess this one is over then
  • Let's hope so 😊.
  • Curse of the commentator strikes again.
    On my stream, comms were bigging up the 'playing out' skill, and the kid (ginger)..who then lost the ball for the 3rd goal.
  • MrsGrey said:

Curse of the commentator strikes again.

Is that similar to the much more common "commentator's curse"? 🤔🤔🤔😂🤣😂

• Brighton 3-0 down. Brings on 2 attackers, takes off a defender and a midfielder.

So, that's going to work out well, do we think?
  • 4-0, keeper not happy with the challenge on him, but the goal stands.
  • I can see this going to the last game of the season and City having to beat us by 6 or 7 to win the league on goal difference. Should be interesting.
  • Gunners will blow it before then
  • That surely was a penalty for Brighton? Maybe not intentional, but he took him down.
  • Arsenal have got two tough away fixtures, against Spurs and Man Utd. They'll do well not to drop points imo.
  • I think City also have Spurs and they generally don’t do well against them.
  • Yeah, City are away to Spurs too, and Liverpool have to play them at home. Spurs v Arsenal is a bit more of a rivalry though.
  • City don’t have Liverpool to play. They have Forest, Wolves, Fulham, Spurs then us.
  • Terry Pratchett fans everywhere are chuckling at an Igor in the Premier League :-)
  • edited April 25

City don’t have Liverpool to play. They have Forest, Wolves, Fulham, Spurs then us.

I never said City had to play Liverpool. You said City had to play Spurs, which I agreed with, and I added that Liverpool also had to play them (we'd talked about Arsenal playing Spurs, and Liverpool playing Spurs, so why would you think I meant Liverpool and City playing each other?), which you then go and list?????
  • edited April 25
    I cant see City dropping any points at all. I can see Arsenal doing so. I dont like the way I see things ;)
  • Bazshuayi said:

I cant see City dropping any points at all. I can see Arsenal doing so.

It's great, isn't it? 😂🤣😂

• MrsGrey said:

Terry Pratchett fans everywhere are chuckling at an Igor in the Premier League :-)

He's a bits and pieces player.
  • Spurs very much hold the key as they are probably the hardest match to come for both teams. They of course need points for the Champions League, but imagine their pain if they handed the title to their big rivals!!!
  • It would be kind of Spursy of them
  • City will thump Spurs (I so hope I'm wrong though)
  • MrsGrey said:

Terry Pratchett fans everywhere are chuckling at an Igor in the Premier League :-)

He's a bits and pieces player.
    Never loses his head.