Fulham ( Home ) 2pm Sunday 14th April

Comments

• Earthy on for Antonio, if only he'd scored that early chance.
  • Kudus shoots from outside the box, but doesn't catch it right and it goes harmlessly wide.
  • edited April 14
    Someone down injured, seems serious.

It's Earthy.
  • Oh no...Looks like serious injury to Earthy......
  • This doesn't look good.
  • Cornet being readied, but can only come on as a concussion sub, surely?
  • Poor young man, result seems irrelevant now imo
  • Earthy off on the motorised cart.
  • Not a PL debut to remember.
  • 11 more minutes of this to suffer.
  • We’ve had 1 on target attempt this half.
  • edited April 14
    Stupid by Paqueta, completely lost his cool. Tbh it looked like he was fouled immediately beforehand, but the kick out was similar to Thursday evening.
  • Dread to think what Levekusen are likely to do to us Thursday if we play like we have today.
  • Palace have beaten Liverpool and we’re at their place next Sunday for another of our post European games where we are generally useless
  • Is the first time Fulham have done the double over us in over 50 years.
  • edited April 14
    On the plus side, Liverpool lost at home to Palace.
  • Feels like the slippery slope for us. Really poor performance today. Lets hope Thursday goes much better
  • How many games have we had recently where our goalie is MoM? Nothing more needed to say.
  • We got what we deserved from that. I think it’s almost a certainty now we won’t qualify for Europe via the league so would need to do it by winning the EL which would get us in the CL and that would send shivers down my spine as to what could happen to us there.
  • Our defensive game is embarrassingly flakey. We need to sort it & it’s odd given Moyes’ supposed reputation.
  • MIAHammer said:

How many games have we had recently where our goalie is MoM? Nothing more needed to say.

Except Moyes out.
  • On the bright side, I'm gonna cook a roast lamb dinner now 😊😊😊
  • Terrible. Never looked like scoring and too open at the back. Paqueta is such a frustrating player. Moyes didn't change anything at half-time. Can't see us finishing in the top-8. Need to play overturn the 2-0 deficit on Thursday, or it would be goodbye to Europe for a while.

Wishing speedy recovery to Earthy.
  • Our current situation is a result of another disastrous January transfer window.
  • Defensively I think only the bottom 3 have conceded more but they don’t get much of a shield from the midfield.
  • Don't get the Johnson for Coufal who I said was our best player with some great crosses .Johnson can't cross for the life of him .

I had that last night, washed down with a very nice Tempranillo/Merlot blend.
  • I think they may have been Pereria first goals since the beginning of the season

I had that last night, washed down with a very nice Tempranillo/Merlot blend.
    Didn't realise my wine cellar was so low on reds, looks like it's Malbec for me.