Other matches Sat 20th - Weds 24th January inc. Carabao Cup semis 2nd leg

2»

Comments

• No too bothered by moving the ball, everyone does it, the Wall should have both pointed it out at the time and moved to compensate.

But the stat that stood out for me was that Toney has scored in every match he has played against Forest!
  • After it happens, the ref walks back, then blows his whistle, then it’s taken. Why doesn’t the keeper line it up? Why don’t the wall do anything?
  • Toney definitely did not show any sign of not having played for so long and some of his play reminded me of Paqueta.
    The one thing that really irked me was the banner hung out by presumably his Uncle Brian proclaiming him as the King of Kings - OTT or what.
  • MotD asked the same question

Regardless, Toney is a nasty, cheating scumbag. Never ever want to see him in a West Ham shirt
  • I think Toney is quality, and I like him. If he signed for West Ham he’d be the best striker we’ve had in a very long time, and I would be delighted about it. Not that it’ll happen.
  • Bournemouth 3 down, so bring on 2 of their over-6-footers.
    No prizes for guessing the strategy for the last 10 mins.
  • 😂 Some 'big coat' bantz on my stream of this game.
  • alderz said:

I think Toney is quality, and I like him. If he signed for West Ham he’d be the best striker we’ve had in a very long time, and I would be delighted about it. Not that it’ll happen.

Sorry but in the build up to Forest's first goal he dragged his studs over Yates while he was on the floor

And he has said he's waiting for a "top club" to take him away from Brentford.

Nasty vicious arrogant little thug. Another Zaha
  • edited January 22
    Yes, he is not one for me, clearly a good player but he has an arrogant and nasty streak that rubs me up the wrong way
  • He comes back from an 8 month ban for breaking rules and does it in his first game back. Is anyone really surprised?
  • Bazshuayi said:

He comes back from an 8 month ban for breaking rules and does it in his first game back. Is anyone really surprised?

Every player breaks the rules every game.
  • But not as blatantly as that. Move the ball back - fine - but to also move the ref's markers shows that he was fully aware of the fact that he was cheating and wanted to do so. That was nothing done in the spur of the moment or a bad tackle, that was premeditated!
  • Brighton 0 Wolves 0 Brighton up to 7th .Man U down to 8th oh dear what a shame no one likes to see that =)
  • Watched the Brighton game, both teams played some pretty stuff but Brighton were particularly frustrating, could not cross a ball into the box if they had all day, Wolves created the best chances by far on the counter.

Entertaining game all in all
  • Gonna have the Chelsea game on as Broja starts and there are still links for signing him. Would also be nice to see them lose to Boro.
  • Not looking like it, just now.
  • MrsGrey said:

Not looking like it, just now.

Indeed, 4-0 on the night, 4-1 on aggregate.

I feel sick as I've got to want Liverpool to win the cup so there's an extra European place available for the league.
  • Now I feel sick as well =)
  • Well... If Liverpool do win it and we are the team that benefits in the league... Maybe there'll be a little less Liverpool hating on this site? ;)
  • Bazshuayi said:

Well... If Liverpool do win it and we are the team that benefits in the league... Maybe there'll be a little less Liverpool hating on this site? ;)

Certainly won't be from me 😂🤣😂.