Wish list for 2024

I’ll start. Beat Chelsea in the cup semi final and Tottenham in the final ( or vicé versa).
Purfick.

Comments

• And Liverpool in the Europa Final.

Think that'll do. ⚒
  • I don't care how it happens, but if there's any way we get our hands on a either the Europa League or the FA Cup it'll be a perfect year for me. On a personal note, I'm getting married in June, so winning one of those just before the wedding would be lovely, thanks.
  • Bowen to score 20 + goals in the Prem would be great
  • Another cup final and a top eight finish would be a fitting end to another successful season, and a successful career for DM

On a personal level, i am also planning retirement in August and am looking forward to it
  • Just a hope that we sign Lingard in January and he takes us to the champions league next year. Not too much to ask :-D
  • Score more than we concede. Win Europa. World peace.
  • Keep Paqueta, Kudus and Bowen. Win Europa. Finish as now in League.
    Oh, and just for tonight, find the end of the sellotape🤬. Happy Xmas all. ⚒
  • A left winger. A backup ch/dm. All the other wishes.
  • Get to a cup final.
  • If I could choose to sign one player for West Ham in January, I think I’d go for Morgan Gibbs-White. I love watching him play.
  • Keep Paqueta

Probably even more importantly, for Paqueta to be cleared in the betting irregularities investigation; if he goes, at least we get £80m+ for him, if he's given a lengthy ban (remember, this isn't a Toney-like 6 month or so ban, this is a spot-fixing, probably upwards of 3 years ban) then we get neither the player nor the cash.

Obviously I'd like to see us keep all of Paqueta, Bowen and Kudus, but to lose Paqueta without the funds to buy a replacement would be the worst of all outcomes.

• I’d like us to win the FA Cup if that wouldn’t be too much trouble. Also I have a children’s book publishing in March, so for that not to be universally panned would be nice.
  • I’d like us to win the FA Cup if that wouldn’t be too much trouble. Also I have a children’s book publishing in March, so for that not to be universally panned would be nice.

Congrats, I hope it does well 🤞🤞🤞.

Jorderz, what's the title?